frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

POTM - January 2017

AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, TRS/Baucco Team Member
With a whopping 22 points per post, this month's winner of the definitely-prestigious Poster Of The Month is @HSeeley14 ! Solid showing by @Hensatc , another crushing month by @Matt in total points, and thanks to everyone for staying engaged.
PointsNameCommentsDiscussionsTotal PostsPoints/Post
275Matt761773.5714
177AaronWebstey521533.3396
151Hensatc1001015.1000
143MamaCheetah382403.5750
132HSeeley1460622.0000
131ItsShug231245.4583
130KenElPescadoPelado403433.0233
108kjrunnin302323.3750
100GasBomb230234.3478
100ellsworth53t201214.7619
92MWare300303.0667
89mbrekk44211224.0455
M_Waresimonsen77MamaCheetahMattGasBomb

Comments

• Options
    dhrdhr Member
    Tremendous voter fraud. Sad!
    AaronWebsteyMattMamaCheetahCraig DGasBomb
  • Options
    Tad_MachrowiczTad_Machrowicz Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Congrats @HSeeley14 !!!!!
    AaronWebsteyMattMamaCheetahGasBomb

• Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator
    6 comments and 1 post with 15 likes gets you POTM these days?

simonsen77MamaCheetahGasBombyournotuniqueRobert Rankin
  • Options
    MamaCheetahMamaCheetah Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    edited February 2
    Fuck this site. :wink:
    Tad_MachrowiczMattdhrAaronWebsteykjrunninGasBombwchevronyournotunique
  • Options
    Hang in there @Matt , no one creates more anticipation than you and the Gifs.
    Inevitably, you will be the all time leader in POTM's. As in baseball, the law of averages will always win.
    MamaCheetahAaronWebsteyGasBomb

• Options
    @HSeeley14 - "@AaronWebstey, if I'm not POTM I will be releasing those photos of you and your wife at that furries party."

@AaronWebstey
    "Well, I'm pretty sure those are already floating around the internet somewhere, but I know you are capable of greater evil than that. @MamaCheetah can wait another month."
    MattMamaCheetahAaronWebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoCraig D
  • Options
    dhrdhr Member
    I'm creating a bunch of fake Paulo accounts to like the 100% pure gold I consistently post and backpfeifengesicht everything @MamaCheetah posts. Suck it.
    MamaCheetahAaronWebsteyMartinkjrunninGasBomb
  • Options
    ellsworth53tellsworth53t Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    I just want my watts/ kg to be higher than my points/post.

Guess I'll be making shit-posts all this month.
    MamaCheetahAaronWebsteykjrunninGasBombTad_MachrowiczyournotuniqueCraig D
  • Options
    I will SHUT THIS SHIT DOWN!!!

@Matt you're probably closing in on all time most points. So you got that going for you, which is nice.

It's hard to find a balance between pure quantity and pure quality. I might have to fire up my brain at some point and figure out a good equation. Watch out for smoke and a bunch of pigeons frantically scattering.
    MamaCheetahM_WareKenElPescadoPeladokjrunninMattGasBombTad_MachrowiczyournotuniqueRobert Rankin
  • Options
    @AaronWebstey as long as you create an I WILL SHUT THIS SHIT DOWN badge, and somehow I earn one, I will remove my post.
    KenElPescadoPeladoM_WareAaronWebsteyGasBombTad_MachrowiczDerekLyournotunique
  • Options
    @AaronWebstey I'm still 3300 points behind you. So that's not going to happen anytime soon.
    AaronWebsteyMamaCheetah
  • Options
    yournotuniqueyournotunique Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    How about a minimum number of posts to qualify?

10? 15? 69?

Actually, there should be a badge if you get 69 posts in a month. And it just be the word "nice" in a badge.
    ellsworth53tMamaCheetahGasBombAaronWebsteymbrekk44Craig D
    -I know it's wrong. Blame old AOL character limits. Illadelph | Follow yournotunique

• Options
    ellsworth53tellsworth53t Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    edited February 5

Actually, there should be a badge if you get 69 posts in a month. And it just be the word "nice" in a badge.

I bowled a 69 ("nice") once in the 7th frame and threw gutter balls the rest of the game. I was in high school and thought I was clever.
    MamaCheetahGasBombKenElPescadoPeladoAaronWebsteymbrekk44Craig Dyournotunique
  • Options

How about a minimum number of posts to qualify?

10? 15? 69?

Not a bad idea, re minimum posts. But there already is a badge for 69 points (not posts, but whatever).
    GasBomb
  • Options
    Rank by total points, Rank also by points per post. Average the ranks. There might be some ties, but this also addresses the minimum post issue by default since a very low post total will most likely be ranked too low on total points.
    AaronWebsteyMamaCheetah

• Options
    Just rank it alphabetically. Start with a different letter each month.
    Tad_MachrowiczAaronWebstey
  • Options
    mbrekk44mbrekk44 Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    AaronWebsteyyournotunique
  • Options
    68 - You do me and I'll owe you one.
    GasBombAaronWebsteyMamaCheetahmbrekk44yournotunique
  • Options
    edited February 7
    70, in case you need to throw one away, because it wasn't as good as you though it would be.
    mbrekk44Craig DAaronWebsteyTad_Machrowiczyournotunique
  • Options
    71 - 69 with 2 fingers up your ass
  • Options
    Matt said:

Wait. I thought we were talking about posts.
    MattCraig DAaronWebstey
  • Options
    HSeeley14HSeeley14 Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    Math is not my strong point, but it would seem as though I posted less than everyone and yet still won somehow. Never has my laziness paid off so much! Seriously though, how the fuck did I end up on top? I have been on here a hand full of times in January at most - was it mere popularity of my nasty, sarcasm infused posts? In any case, I accept this honor and the rest of you fucking losers can go and cry in a corner.
    MamaCheetahM_WareMattCraig Dkjrunninmbrekk44KenElPescadoPeladoAaronWebsteyTad_Machrowiczsimonsen77neil5youngyournotunique
  • Options
    @HSeeley14 , In a world of alternate facts, ANYthing is possible. Enjoy !!
    HSeeley14AaronWebstey
  • Options

Matt said:

Wait. I thought we were talking about posts.
    Fingers, posts... whatever floats your boat
    MamaCheetahCraig DHSeeley14AaronWebsteyTad_Machrowicz
  • Options
    Craig DCraig D Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    edited February 7

@HSeeley14 are you perhaps suggesting you won this using this equation? I don't think thumbs are considered fingers though. ( currently hoping the minister I gave a ride to yesterday after he hit the ditch had the congregation say a prayer for me after posting this)
    Matt said:

HSeeley14AaronWebstey
    Canadian Division
  • Options
    @HSeeley14 your insanely high entertainment value has broken the system. Congratulations!
    MamaCheetah
  • Options
    I vote @HSeeley14 for acceptance speech of the year. It will not be topped. Award it Webstey!
    AaronWebstey

• Options
    MartinMartin Member
    edited February 7
    Stop, before @Matt posts a picture.
    Craig D said:

@HSeeley14 are you perhaps suggesting you won this using this equation? I don't think thumbs are considered fingers though. ( currently hoping the minister I gave a ride to yesterday after he hit the ditch had the congregation say a prayer for me after posting this)

Matt said:

kjrunninMattCraig DAaronWebsteyellsworth53tTad_Machrowicz
  • Options
    Nobody should be topping anybody ! That's private business ....
    AaronWebsteyTad_Machrowiczdhr
  • Options
    dhrdhr Member

Nobody should be topping anybody ! That's private business ....

I'm not a member of the team, but if there's no rampant topping going on, I'll be really disappointed. I thought tri teams were supposed to be like high schoolers at camp.
    MamaCheetahAaronWebsteykjrunnin

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch