frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Want your joke to be read on TRS Radio?

Comments

• Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    If the word 'transition' gives you thoughts of bikes & shoes, and not Bruce Jenner, you might be a triathlete.
    Aaron WebsteyJames LangeMattslickfins_RyanDane Conley
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    If you hear the word "lube" and think of bib shorts and bike chains.
    James Lange

Zach Boring, Overly Average Looking Man

• Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
    Hearing "twist the nipple a bit tighter" and you're think of your race wheels, you might be a triathlete.
    slickfins_Ryan
  • Options
    If you live for the moment when the Lionel Sanders ringtone blares out of your pocket on race morning, you might be a triathlete.
    Aaron Webstey
  • Options
    slickfins_Ryanslickfins_Ryan Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    If you always let your boyfriend/girlfriend decide where to go for vacation, so long as you're allowed to bring your bike, then you might be a triathlete.

Kind of wish I was Canadian. Sorry.

• Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    If you're a middle-aged white guy who sucked at real sports and captained the debate team in high school, you're probably a triathlete.
    #nolimits
    #KOAT
  • Options

If you're a middle-aged white guy who sucked at real sports and captained the debate team in high school, you're probably a triathlete.
    #nolimits

"I play real sports. Not tryin' to be the best at exercisin'" - Kenny Fucking Powers
    Dane ConleyAaron WebsteyFastCat1107oldmanchad
  • Options
    If you cant sell your bike shoes on craigslist because they smell like pee, you're probably a triathlete.
    KenElPescadoPeladoDawnCbalsdorf
  • Options
    If you try to sell your wheels for the same amount you paid because 'they were only used in races'.
    Mark_after_Dark
  • Options
    Mark_after_DarkMark_after_Dark Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers, POTM
    Most of these suck. Be funnier.
  • Options
    anthonytothanthonytoth Member, Pro Triathlete
    Dark Mark said:

Most of these suck. Be funnier.

If you have no sense of humor, you maybe a triathlete. Or peaking.

Mark_after_Dark
  • Options
    If your over 30 but get daily hardons at 3:00 b/C your perineum is back to normal size.

You May Be A Triathlete.
    KenElPescadoPeladoAaron Webstey

TRS WEST - NOLA, Miller Lite Drinking Truck Driver

• Options
    vancityvancity Member
    edited October 2015
    If you delay orgasms by thinking of Andy Potts, you might be a triathlete.
  • Options
    If the name Ben Greenfield makes you throw up a bit in your mouth, you might be a triathlete
    slickfins_Ryan
  • Options
    James LangeJames Lange Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    lol, if you haven't listened to the most recent joke me off, listen to it now. You've all been had.
    M_Ware

• Options
    edited October 2015

lol, if you haven't listenedh to the most recent joke me off, listen to it now. You've all been had.

Nah, it was another thread Ben referenced. http://triroost.com/discussion/139/tt4t-for-the-rest-of-us#latest

We're not like *those* morons...
  • Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    That's it, I'm becoming a Patron tonight. Thanks a lot @Dark Mark and @TZaferes.
    M_Ware
    #KOAT
  • Options
    @AaronWebstey you should get royalties off of this one, the motorbutting incident came up again.
    Aaron Webstey
  • Options
    Mark_after_DarkMark_after_Dark Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers, POTM

lol, if you haven't listened to the most recent joke me off, listen to it now. You've all been had.

eat a dick, snitch

KenElPescadoPeladoJames LangeDane ConleyRichRole1balsdorf
  • Options
    I will let my comments on the post in patron do my talking
    James Lange

Zach Boring, Overly Average Looking Man

• Options

@AaronWebstey you should get royalties off of this one, the motorbutting incident came up again.

KOAT'ing aside, I have enjoyed the show so much over the past year that I'm kind of ashamed I'm just ponying up now. I owe @Dark Mark a hard lemonade in Kona.

We'll see if I change my tune once I listen to my freshly-downloaded MP3. How bad can it be?
    Brent_RKenElPescadoPeladoM_WareJames LangeDane Conley
    #KOAT
  • Options
    M_WareM_Ware Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Pro tip--don't listen in your cubicle at work, I cackled like a maniac.
    James LangeKenElPescadoPelado
    Keeper of the Cowbell
    Queen of All Donut Awards
    Groovy Auntie to Roosters everywhere
  • Options
    Joke me off made me laugh also. Glad to hear @TZaferes liked my story.
    KenElPescadoPeladoMark_after_DarkTZaferes
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Your workout pants are tighter than your girlfriends.

You go "private" on strava so your boss can't follow you and find out how much you're not working
    Aaron Websteydanimalbreahm
  • Options
    If you think aviators are performance eyewear you may be a triathlete.
    Aaron Webstey
  • Options
    If you think its acceptable to ruin a perfectly good run by eating shit in a lake and then sitting on your ass for 5 hours first, you might be a triathlete.
    Aaron WebsteyKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    If you turn up to a 5km fun run with compression socks, GPS sportswatch and a protein recovery shake for afterwards
    M_Wareslickfins_Ryanbreahm

"I only do triathlons as the cycle/run are a good warm down after the swimming race...." - James Cooper

• Options
    If you urinate in public at any time, in front of any number of people well continuing to move forward and think nothing of it.
    KenElPescadoPeladooldmanchad
  • Options
    If you think it's worth it to upgrade your $6000 bike to a $10,000 in belief you will go faster and get to train less.
    KenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    edited October 2015

If you urinate in public at any time, in front of any number of people well continuing to move forward and think nothing of it.

You beat me to it, I thought up a variation of this during yesterday's training sesh:

If you think it's perfectly acceptable to pee down your leg on the run...during a brick training session, you might be a triathlete.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch