It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!Sign In Register
Many thanks for the good thoughts today and to everyone who reached out. Folks here prove that there is plenty of kindness in this world.
The surgeon feels based on today’s biopsy that the cancer, though rare, is less aggressive than what he was concerned he would find. HIPEC will happen late May/early June with no delay for a cycle of regular chemo. We’re grateful for that.
Dave sends his thanks, too
Here's a few more:
1. "How does Lionel Sanders, the worst swimmer in triathlon, swim so much faster than you?"
2. "5w30 or 10w30? Answers to your most embarrassing bike maintainenance questions"
3. "Richard Murray's unsportsmanlike DQ in Hamburg WTS - a 5 year retrospective"
4. "At 50 Dede Griesbauer is still a competitive professional triathlete: how fucking embarrassed should all the other female pros be?"
My wishlist of articles for this newsletter:
1. "If Ironman had any idea of how to market their pros, I would cease to exist" - Talbot Cox interview
2. Eight part series by Dan Empfield on the invention of steep seat angles. (Not sure eight would suffice.)
3. "Bike handling tips from a triathlete"
4. "Quantitative analysis of relationship between heightened levels of Covid-19 infection in triathletes due to failing at social distancing and the ability of triathletes to judge a 12m draft box"
@James Lange This is triathlon. No place for jokes or humor.
But seriously, I'll try harder to be funnier.