frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Aerogeeks' Felt DA - the nicest UCI-legal bike you've ever had the chance to buy!

Hey guys,

I'm selling the Aerogeeks Felt DA. I got a new bike recently, and the girlfriend is giving me the "We're out of rack space" look, and doesn't like my solution of ordering another rack, sooooooo... It's for sale as of now. This is arguably the nicest DA you'll ever see; I'm pretty sure I've replaced just about everything on it, at this point. Always professionally maintained, extensively photographed, and best of all, you get bragging rights for owning a bike on the front page of Aerogeeks (bragging rights not guaranteed).

Relevant specs:
2012 Felt DA4
Dura Ace mechanical front and rear derailleurs (10sp)
ENVE SES Aerobar
Vision Metron carbon aero crankset with 53/39 aero chainrings
FLO 60/90 wheels with Bontrager R4Aero tires
Hawk Racing bottom bracket
Ceramic Speed Derailleur pulleys
TriRig Omega front brake
ISM Adamo Road saddle
Zipp R2C shifters (still have the Metrons if you want them)

Here's the pretty pictures:
IMG_20150101_100154

Anyone interested?

TRS East

Comments

• Options
    Size? cost?
  • Options
    Robert RankinRobert Rankin Member
    edited November 2015
    Ditto on size and cost? Also did you just rack the bike backwards to get it racked with the disc on?

Edit: just noticed the age of this post, but still curious about how you have that on the rack

Fattest BQ on record--- *allegedly
    2016 (and last) Rev3 Cedar Point champ- don't google the time though
  • Options

Ditto on size and cost? Also did you just rack the bike backwards to get it racked with the disc on?

Edit: just noticed the age of this post, but still curious about how you have that on the rack

I have a similar rack (Thule) and yeah, just rack it backwards. Not quite as stable as the other way but totally workable.

Robert Rankin
  • Options
    trsradio69trsradio69 Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    That homeless piss jug bottle is awful.
    Aaron WebsteyItsShug

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch