frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Triathlon Accessories

Check out the triathlon racing basket for sale at Dicks. Still waiting for wind tunnel data B4 I pull the trigger.

Dicks_1
WTC Free since 2010

Aaron Webstey_MurManScheck48HMkrplunkitjohnlittsJames LangeItsShugHSeeley14

Comments

• Options
    Don't wait, by the time the tunnel data is out, everyone will be rocking one and you'll have lost your competitive advantage!
    Aaron Webstey

seems like kind of an asshole =)

• Options
    That basket is SWEET and looks large enough to hold plenty of nutrition for the long course triathlete. The bike lock is a perfect accessory for those worried about leaving there bikes in mhos urban transition areas. Quick release pedals . . . and that extra comfy saddle for those suffering winter butt discomfort. . . this is classic. I just hope @Dark_Mark, who I believe was tweeting people for the best tri accessories, sees this!
    Aaron Webstey

Brinz - TRS East - Boston Chapter

• Options
    _MurMan_MurMan Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    The lock is also great for added security at porta johns along the course @Brinz you can never be too careful!
    Aaron Webstey

Sean Murnane - East Coast Hooligan

• Options
    I am reluctant to mention that I knew a guy who actually locked his bike in transition. Irony was the bike was probably worth less than the lock.
    oldmanchadAaron Webstey

• Options
    Brinz said:

I am reluctant to mention that I knew a guy who actually locked his bike in transition. Irony was the bike was probably worth less than the lock.

The only reason you would be reluctant is because you were that guy.

_MurManRyan HeisleroldmanchadAaron WebsteyMark_after_Dark
  • Options
    No no no! @kevinschummer, I'm the guy that is leaving his bike in the middle of the hood with a sign on it that says "Take Me", hoping and praying that my bike gets lifted so that I can justify buying myself a shiny new Falco!

• Options
    The California way..... Full coverage car insurance, go park your car in the ghetto on a Friday night. Leave the door unlocked. Car is guaranteed to get stolen. Boom! New car! Now only if it worked for my bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Ryan HeislerRyan Heisler Member
    edited February 2015
    Under that scenario, theoretically your homeowner's or renter's should also cover.

You're welcome.
    Resident Gear Guru
    Bike Crash Free Since August 4th, 2014
  • Options
    rrheisler said:

Under that scenario, theoretically your homeowner's or renter's should also cover.

You're welcome.

To eliminate the 'theoretically' part, check with your agent. Add a rider or schedule it, like you would jewelry or something else valuable.
  • Options
    Right; depends on your policy and rider/schedule.

Trying to get uninsured motorist coverage for my bike right now, seeing as my renter's declined to cover.
    Resident Gear Guru
    Bike Crash Free Since August 4th, 2014

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch