frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

You favorite athletic podcasts?

13»

Comments

• Options
    idking90idking90 Member, Pro Triathlete

With “regularity” (I listen to these mostly as they come out):
    NPR Up First
    WSJ What’s News (has a morning and evening episode every weekday)
    NPR Consider this
    (^^ these three make up the bulk of my news consumption)
    Appodlachia
    Inside Appalachia (WVU’s NPR produces this but it’s not just WV stuff)
    ProTriNews

For longer drives, very chill trainer rides/treadmill runs:
    The Dollop
    Last Podcast on the Left
    Stuff You Should Know
    Other random NPR podcasts that they throw into the Up First feed as guest episodes from time to time
    World Triathlon podcast is pretty decent if the interviewee is somebody I’d like to hear from, like Ian O’Brien
    Then if I’m feeling really nerdy I’ve been known to just seek out an episode on a specific topic like a few weeks ago when I had a 3h drive I found a very random podcast explaining the collapse of Yugoslavia because I was annoyed that I didn’t immediately have a good understanding of how that happened

Aaron WebsteyTad_MM_Ware
  • Options
    kjrunninkjrunnin Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter

Really enjoying "That Triathlon Life" these days with Paula Findlay, Eric Lagerstrom and Nick Goldston.

Anybody have any new recommendations?

MartinAaron WebsteyMatt

• Options
    MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member

CyclingTips Nerd Alert

This episode in particular: https://cyclingtips.com/2022/06/nerd-alert-podcast-things-that-shouldnt-break/

kjrunninAaron WebsteyM_Ware

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch