frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

June Challenge - Show Us Your Routes!

Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers

June Challenge: Route Art Throwdown!

With June comes the return to racing (in the US, anyway), graduations, school ending, tapers, etc. So this month's challenge will only take up one workout's worth of your time!

Whether it's Strava, Garmin Connect, or just re-tracing your route on MapMyRun/Ride after the fact (honour system accepted), I hereby challenge the members of Rooster Endurance to create and show off your best route art!

Rule: you have to actually do it in June
Judging criteria: winner will be decided by vote, so there are no criteria. There's no telling what people will vote for, so make it funny, or weird, or long, or impressive, or otherwise popular. Winner will be required to become the new PR manager for TriRoost.com

Show us your routes, and win some shit!

#KOAT

Comments

• Options
    wchevronwchevron Member, POTM

I wonder if anyone has developed a Penis Bike Route App yet. Would save me a lot of time pouring over Google maps.

StruangCraig_DTad_MAaron Webstey
  • Options

Unfortunately I didn't have an good route art but I did see a huge dildo on the side of the road during on of my rides. Who throws a perfectly good dildo out the car window?
    I meant to snap a picture of it next time I was out, but about 6 weeks went by before I was on that route again, unfortunately someone had taken the dildo. I did find a pair of panties in the same area, which were probably from the dildo stealer.

Aaron Websteykjrunnin
  • Options
    StruangStruang Member, POTM

All I got is Wales in a day, not an artistic route, just a diagonal line across the country

Scenery was pretty spectacular!

M_WareMartinAaron Webstey
  • Options
    StruangStruang Member, POTM

Oh and it wasn't in June so never mind!

Martinkjrunnin
  • Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers

This was the worst idea for a team challenge yet. Congrats to me!

kjrunnin
    #KOAT
  • Options
    MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member

@AaronWebstey said:

Awesome idea, I kept forgetting.

Aaron Webstey
  • Options

@Martin said:

@AaronWebstey said:

Awesome idea, I kept forgetting.

Agree, I just didn't have a chance to find my dildo.

Aaron Webstey
  • Options
    James LangeJames Lange Member, Rooster Endurance Member

@AaronWebstey said:

It wasn't a terrible idea. I'm just mountain biking these days so I have no control over the shape of my routes. Of course I could have run around the neighborhood but that would require planning and effort.

Aaron Webstey

• Options
    MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member

I did this weird thing but it was in July, so @Struang 's straight diagonal line still wins.

M_WareAaron Webstey
  • Options

You're all too kind. This is the best team

#KOAT

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch