frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Rooster Endurance 2021

Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
edited December 2020 in Main
Merry holidays, everyone!

During a recent meeting of the minds with @PreachSwanson and @Zach Miller , it was decided that Rooster Endurance will continue to wiggle our wattles in 2021. This year, we won't be asking for team membership fees. For everyone who has endured being a member of this team on top of all the other hell that 2020 has rained down upon us, your patience and understanding could be modestly rewarded from our remaining budget!

This year will be sort of a "holding pattern". New members are always welcome! But we will not be putting on a big push for new people like in the past. If we can all get through the 2021 season together, that's a success in my books.

Please let us know if you're in for 2021 via this thread, the FB group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/421376665072283 , email or DM myself webstey@triroost.com or Miller or Preach, you know. We'll just update the 2020 spreadsheet with a "in for 2021" field and we'll include anyone who's interested in whatever rewards and orders we put together this year.

We will be doing monthly challenges with actual prizes, a few random-ish giveaways, and for anyone who wants team gear, we will organize whatever people want and a few fun extras.

I just started doing a few slow and short workouts after a few months of back injury - I am fired up to get back in the f'ing saddle, cut a few lbs, and get back to being one of the fastest fat guys in our local Zwift community. Please people, help me start putting a few years back onto my already-severely-shortened-by-horrible-living life!

W
#KOAT
M_WareRobert RankinCraig_DMattKenElPescadoPeladoMaddie_McK

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch