frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Rebranding

Mark_after_DarkMark_after_Dark Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers, POTM
Hello Friends,

I want to let everyone know that I realize I have offended some people and I have made some dirty jokes, and that is not right. Moving forward, I will be creating humor that can be shared around a nice Christian (or Jewish, or whatever you want to be!) family dinner.

I hope to leverage my new branding into a writing gig on such acclaimed situational comedies like Two and Half Men, and The Big Bang Theory. Great shows for great people.

Namaste, and Bazinga!

Normal, not in any way dark or inappropriate Mark
GrantInSLCM_Wareidking90Aaron WebsteyTad_Msimonsen77MartindhrKuchtoebutt769mbrekk44Adam WGasBombyournotuniqueMamaCheetahHSeeley14rangamel

Comments

• Options
    Eat a bag of dicks
    ItsShugRobert RankinGrantInSLCM_WareMattidking90Aaron WebsteykjrunninMartindhrtoebutt769mbrekk44GasBombnoofusDawnCHSeeley14

Zach Boring, Overly Average Looking Man

• Options
    Mark_after_DarkMark_after_Dark Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers, POTM
    Hello Zachary,

Thank you for commenting. While I always appreciate criticism, I do not feel that this comment allows me to grow as a person. However, I will take it as an opportunity to see the world from your eyes, a world where it is appropriate to tell another man to eat a bag of penises. What a crazy thought! A bag full of them. And to eat them! You have a great imagination, I like that a lot about you.

Have a great day, say hello to your wife for me.

Mark

Zach BoringEvanneil5youngGrantInSLCAaron WebsteykjrunninTad_Msimonsen77MartinKuchRyan HeisleryournotuniqueDawnCHSeeley14rangamel
  • Options
    The new you won't fit in twitters character limits. @AaronWebstey needs to come in and shut this thread down
    Aaron WebsteyTad_MMartinGasBombHSeeley14

Fattest BQ on record--- *allegedly
    2016 (and last) Rev3 Cedar Point champ- don't google the time though
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @Robert Rankin Thank you for taking the time out of your day to provide a comment on my discussion here. I know time is a valuable commodity for you these days with that precious infant child that you consistently grace my social media with pictures of. This may come across a little brusquely, but I believe that children are the future.

Aaron WebsteyRobert RankinKMRyanTriHSeeley14
  • Options
    @Dark_mark thanks! Was beginning to think we were being those over sharing parents.

*i know we are
    Mark_after_DarkAaron WebsteyRyan Heisleryournotunique

Fattest BQ on record--- *allegedly
    2016 (and last) Rev3 Cedar Point champ- don't google the time though
  • Options
    idking90idking90 Member, Pro Triathlete
    @AaronWebstey how can I backpfeifengesicht more than once on a post?
    Aaron WebsteywchevronGrantInSLCRobert RankinTad_M
  • Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    I bet Normal Mark will like my jokes a lot more
    simonsen77idking90HSeeley14
    #KOAT
  • Options
    ellsworth53tellsworth53t Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    Mr. Dark,
    Can you recommend any former colleague's for R-rated humor? While I can appreciate this act self-improvement, I personally need this. I act PG for 8-9 hours a day at my job for the man, and by 5:00, I need this release.
    Thanks in advance and best of luck on your quest towards self-actualization.
    M_WareGrantInSLCTad_MMartinRobert RankinGasBombAaron WebsteyHSeeley14
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Hello Mr Ellsworth,

Thank you in advance for your contribution. Unfortunately, I was the leading adult triathlon humorist, and by that I mean I was the only adult triathlon humorist. The market has shown that there is no place for low brow things like that. I know that there are some banned "Joke Me Off" jokes floating around on the Dark Web (no pun intended!), , available for purchase via BitCoin, but I would advise staying away from there. You may stumble upon pictures of people without their clothes.

I have not deleted my archive yet, feel free to go back and read those for your enjoyment - but please do not retweet. Someone on the internet who does not share the sensibilities of my former self may see them and be offended.

Namaste,

Mark
    M_WareMartinAaron Websteyellsworth53tHSeeley14
  • Options
    wchevronwchevron Member, POTM
    Will you be re-painting the new bike white, in lieu of black, to more reflect your new personality?
    GrantInSLCItsShugsimonsen77Aaron Webstey
  • Options
    ItsShugItsShug Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    wchevron said:

Will you be re-painting the new bike white, in lieu of black, to more reflect your new personality?

Please, no white bar tape.

wchevronM_Waresimonsen77Robert RankinGrantInSLCEvanMattHensatcyournotuniqueHSeeley14
    Demotivational Speaker
    Master of the Absurd - King of all Polls
    Kansas Native
    Tweets Me  Follow ItsShug
  • Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Dear Mark Lite (or is it Diet Mark?),

Do you not feel it is unnecessarily cruel to cattle to singe them yet again with hot irons? Isn't once enough suffering for these kind livestock which give us so much milk, steaks, etc.?
    GasBombHSeeley14
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
    M_WarewchevronGasBombAaron WebsteyFastCat1107
    visit Michigan July 19th to 24th 2023 - The Sworry Trials Impossibleman and Ode to Laz
    https://www.facebook.com/sworrytrials/
    https://www.facebook.com/OdetoLaz/
  • Options
    MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Are you selling your jokes? I am looking to rebrand and feel like recycling your used jokes could help.
    M_Ware
  • Options
    Stay clear of the Lisa Hütthaler jokes.

Honestly, I always thought those were kinda wack.
  • Options
    @dhr she is an awful person with a myriad of documented, terrible offenses. She deserves everything and more.

Hope you're having a wonderful day though!
    Tad_Midking90kjrunninJennifer PostyournotuniqueAaron WebsteyHSeeley14
  • Options
    toebutt769toebutt769 Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    @Dark_mark has your account been hacked by Russians? Or Nigerians?
    M_WareJennifer Post
    When keeping it real goes terribly wrong.
  • Options
    @Dark_mark Sure, but those jokes don't play well with your new feminist White Knight imagery.

• Options
    Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
    There goes his cabinet post hopes.......
    GrantInSLC
    visit Michigan July 19th to 24th 2023 - The Sworry Trials Impossibleman and Ode to Laz
    https://www.facebook.com/sworrytrials/
    https://www.facebook.com/OdetoLaz/
  • Options
    @dhr You are very right. However, I am also an anti-doping white knight. This is a tough river to ford.

I will return to my quiet attic space to think on this.
    dhrDawnCAaron WebsteyHSeeley14
  • Options
    Dark_mark said:

@dhr You are very right. However, I am also an anti-doping white knight. This is a tough river to ford.

I will return to my quiet attic space to think on this.

My best to you on this vision quest.
    Aaron WebsteyTad_M
  • Options
    ItsShug said:

wchevron said:

Please, no white bar tape.

White bar tape is a crime against humanity.
    kjrunninItsShugsimonsen77MattHSeeley14
    Beer-fueled triathlete
  • Options
    simonsen77simonsen77 Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    It's only a crime if you're too lazy to ever clean your bike or change the tape.
    MattTad_M
    First #BAAW Badge Recipient
  • Options
    how does one clean white bar tape? once it gets all nasty, you're screwed.
    HSeeley14

unofficial non-general counsel for TRS Racing and other TRS-related entities
  • Options
    Evan said:

how does one clean white bar tape? once it gets all nasty, you're screwed.

You take it off and replace it with a darker color bar tape
    Mark_after_DarkKenElPescadoPeladoRobert RankinGrantInSLCyournotuniquesimonsen77noofusneil5youngMartinAaron WebsteyTad_MHSeeley14rangamel
    Demotivational Speaker
    Kansas Native
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
    Fizik's Superlight White bartape is good (Amazon link)
    In those days, team bikes were generally built, as they are now, in accordance with Rule #8, with bars wrapped in blue, black, red, or green tape. One bike, however, always stood out as the exception: the team leader’s bars were always wrapped in white.

White is a glorious color to grace a set of handlebars. It emphasizes the sensual sweep of the drops and the beautiful curve from the hoods to the tops. It brings out the crisp shadows of the cables running beneath the tape to highlight a perfect wrap. It stands as a testament to the care that is undertaken in maintaining the machine, for without meticulous attention white does not stay white for long. It states that these bars are graced not by the sullied hands of a domestique, but by the clean grip of a leader.
    GrantInSLCkjrunninsimonsen77Tad_M
  • Options
    Every time I've seen white grip tape

GrantInSLCGasBombMamaCheetah
    Demotivational Speaker
    Kansas Native
  • Options
    Hello again friends!

I am not sure how my thread about becoming a better person became a graveyard for meme gifs! Is this where you want to be when Jesus comes back? Meme-ing and gif-ing?

Namaste,

Mark
    kjrunninItsShugGasBombJennifer PostAaron WebsteyTad_MHSeeley14
  • Options

yournotuniqueGasBombMamaCheetahKenElPescadoPeladoMartinTad_M
    Demotivational Speaker
    Kansas Native

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch