frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Report Problems Here

Comments

• Options
    @AaronWebstey minor bug for you: If you're in a thread or main forum view that has many pages, the numbers at the bottom of all the pages aren't differentiated (in color) to show you which page you're actually on. If the "active" page could be a different color or underlined or something, that would help navigation.

seems like kind of an asshole =)

• Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    @Theo good call, dude. Do a page refresh and let me know how that grabs ya.
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Mas Bueno!
    !beer @aaronwebstey

• Options
    SystemAdminSystemAdmin Administrator
    /me slides @aaronwebstey a beer.
  • Options
    another one for you @aaronwebstey , when putting a hyperlink in a post, the default color is the same as the rest of the fonts (black) and only goes to grey when it is moused over, meaning that you can't tell that there is a link there at all! (moused over on the right)
    forum link highlight

• Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Good one @Theo ! On it tomorrow :)
    #KOAT
  • Options
    yournotuniqueyournotunique Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Have one: on a tablet, the "go to top" hand formatting doesn't show up correctly; you only see the rightmost few pixels. Happens in all of the categories...
    Aaron Webstey
    -I know it's wrong. Blame old AOL character limits. Illadelph |
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    @yournotunique Excellent!! Will test and fix!
    #KOAT
  • Options
    @Theo I think I have managed to give links an underline, while keeping the username links normal (it looked weird with them underlined too). Pls let me know if it works for you too.
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Anyone else think our webmaster may have put the "Top Posters" column in knowing he'd be at the top? Ha ha.
    Aaron WebsteyPreachSwansonHSeeley14

Great Uncle, Average Father, Mediocre Triathlete

• Options
    PreachSwansonPreachSwanson Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Yes... Yes he did
    TRS Racing
    I'm an angel with an incredible capacity for beer
  • Options
    I'll get rid of it tomorrow! I was actually thinking about doing that anyway :)
    #KOAT
  • Options
    And the medals and ribbons, @AaronWebstey? ;)
    Aaron Webstey
  • Options
    Yes! I checked a box to enable that one day and don't like it. Have been meaning to get rid of it :)
    HSeeley14
    #KOAT
  • Options
    btw, one weird behavior I've noticed is that if you start typing a response, and it auto-saves a draft, then close your browser (or move to another system/browser), it seems like it will forever keep bringing that draft back for you to post in that thread (even after you did post it).

My explanation doesn't sound super clear, I know...

• Options
    @Theo yeah, I think that's actually a feature. You can click on 'drafts' and delete them, but it's annoying.
    #KOAT
  • Options
    yournotuniqueyournotunique Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    It burns when I pee.

Or is that not the kind of problem I should be reporting here?
    Aaron WebsteyHSeeley14
    -I know it's wrong. Blame old AOL character limits. Illadelph |
  • Options
    @yournotunique talk to @PreachSwanson about that, he's the fire expert.
    #KOAT
  • Options
    PreachSwansonPreachSwanson Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    i have met plenty of guys with that kind of fire but I've never gotten in it
    Aaron Webstey
    TRS Racing
    I'm an angel with an incredible capacity for beer
  • Options
    HSeeley14HSeeley14 Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    @yournotunique i think you might be on to something here. A new discussion topic perhaps? "Bodily excretions that should not burn or look like THAT, but do". @AaronWebstey got free dental advice from @drjocy and I am sure there are plenty of other team members that could add their two cents. Heck, we may never have to visit doctors again!
    Aaron Websteydrjocy
  • Options

that's actually a feature.

Spoken like a true software dev!

Aaron Webstey

• Options
    @AaronWebstey , can the autocorrect be disabled?
    WTC Free since 2010

• Options
    @WadeCutter that's probably a feature on your phone or computer :). But if not, I'll look into it!
    #KOAT
  • Options
    @AaronWebstey , Yes, thanks. I am switching from XP to Mac. Using both computers but just located a setting in the Mac to uncheck. The randomness was driving me batty.
    Aaron Webstey
    WTC Free since 2010

• Options
    @WadeCutter I swear, autocorrect in Yosemite is the fucking worst iteration of it of all time. Keeps trying to change "fuck" to duck.
    Resident Gear Guru
    Bike Crash Free Since August 4th, 2014
  • Options
    I switched off autocorrect on my mac long ago. First thing I do on a new install.
    #KOAT
  • Options
    _MurMan_MurMan Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    @rrheisler I feel ya.. at now time in my life have I intended to say "get the duck out of my way" orrrr have I meant to call someone a "ducking prick"..
    Aaron Webstey

Sean Murnane - East Coast Hooligan

• Options
    @AaronWebstey seeing as I write ad copy for a living, it's for the best I leave it on, in case I write in a client email to duck off.
    Aaron Webstey
    Resident Gear Guru
    Bike Crash Free Since August 4th, 2014
  • Options
    trsradio69trsradio69 Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    One of my team captains is drunk and posting stuff on the web.
    Ryan HeislerDuckiesAaron Webstey_MurMan
  • Options
    I was working on that problem for much of the evening. And by "working on", I mean egging him on. Blame Webstey.
    _MurMan
    #KOAT

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch