frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Wattbike for running

gingerneilgingerneil Member
edited May 2017 in Help
I don't tri... sworry. But I run, or at least I run when I'm not injured. I did something nasty to my ass and limped home to a 3:59 marathon having been set for a 3:20 PR. That was 6 weeks ago, and I've still got a niggling issues with my butt cheek that I'm working on.
Cycling is fine, elliptical is ok. However... My gym has a bank of wattbikes that I've never been brave enough to try. I'm not a cyclist, but am keen to try to maintain at least some fitness while not running. I'm hoping for another marathon in July (optimistic at the moment).
Any tips for a wattbike virgin?
Intervals, steady long sessions, hiit etc?? I have no idea what power output I'm capable of.
Is it essential to shave my legs and act like a cock?
M_Ware

Comments

• Options
    M_WareM_Ware Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    @gingerneil as the one other person here who does not tri, I will answer answer your final two questions...yes, shave your legs and anything else you feel like shaving, and yes rock the cock attitude all the way!
    gingerneil
    Keeper of the Cowbell
    Queen of All Donut Awards
    Groovy Auntie to Roosters everywhere
  • Options
    IanLIanL Member
    Frankly I would stick to the elliptical for now.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch