frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Maybe a silly question

image just sorting some t-shirt designs whilst having a couple of pints. And thought seen as I've been AWOL a while. has the DRAFT been sorted. And being English how does a draft work? Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DHansenTriTheooldmanchadHSeeley14

Comments

• Options
    The draft is impending. See the threads in regards to submitting an acceptance speach in the trs racing category. Beleive it might be too late though.

Best way to stay informed is to he involved.

Zach Boring, Overly Average Looking Man

• Options
    _MurMan_MurMan Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    @PhildenbyUK Being English you're on team TRS West. Various other threads will explain to you the breakdown of the teams and why. But the draft is currently in the process of happening! So sit tight there on the other side of the pond but please fill out the google document in the TRS Racing thread.

Sean Murnane - East Coast Hooligan

• Options
    yournotuniqueyournotunique Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Not a silly question at all: drafting is illegal in triathlon, so you'll be assessed a 4 minute penalty.

I didn't read the question.
    George KruseJames LangeAaron WebsteyHSeeley14
    -I know it's wrong. Blame old AOL character limits. Illadelph |
  • Options
    Very nice calligraphy/drawing skillz!

Reminds me of the "If telemark were easy, it would be called snowboarding" line :)

seems like kind of an asshole =)

• Options
    trsradio69trsradio69 Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    edited February 2015
    @PhildenbyUK You plan on making/selling tees with that design?
    HSeeley14
  • Options
    HSeeley14HSeeley14 Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    I would wear that shirt with pride. Welcome to TRS West, the lumped all us foreigners together.
  • Options
    PreachSwansonPreachSwanson Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    That is cool design work, looks a lot like the stuff Hook & Irons Fire apparel puts out
    TRS Racing
    I'm an angel with an incredible capacity for beer
  • Options
    @TheRealStarky I was thinking of getting some printed

TRS West! But actually East coast UK
    HSeeley14James Lange

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch