frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

New Support TRS Feature

_MurMan_MurMan Member, Rooster Endurance Member
@Aaron Webstey Im about to order some stuff from Competitive Cyclist. To support the site do I just use the link in the "Support TRS Triathlon" section? or is there a special code to put in?

#sworry for the dumb question

Sean Murnane - East Coast Hooligan

GentlemanJerseyDave

Comments

• Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Thanks @_MurMan , you're the man!!! Yes, you should just have to click on the link in the support section (or at the bottom of the forum/website, in the footer) and then any purchase you make within 24 hours should be credited to us. If you do make an order, pls let me know and I'll confirm that it worked!
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Better yet, save the link as your competitive cyclist bookmark. That way you never have to think about it again.
    Aaron Webstey
  • Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Yeah, what @Ben Hobbs said. #koat
    #KOAT

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch