frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Classic footage - check out mine and show me yours

Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
edited January 2021 in Main
This was created by the amazing Rachel Bower, local filmmaker and all around amazing person ( https://www.rachelbowerproductions.com/ ), back in my 'begging for support' days. Sworry it's not embeddable.

http://vid.ly/v4m7g2

Check out my horrible form and then show me what you've got! @bbculp ? Anyone?
#KOAT
KenElPescadoPeladoJames LangewchevronMartinkjrunnin

Comments

• Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    edited January 2021
    Wow, so intense @AaronWebstey! Makes me glad I met you in your chiller days.

I was in a Korean music video once, circa 2000. Definitely not a cool training clip, unless you count 12-oz curls.
    Far left at 1:28.
    Aaron Webstey
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    doyoueventribrodoyoueventribro Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    After university I started a youtube channel with video game commentary. Back when Machinima was popular around 2010-2012. I won't disclose what the channel name was, but if you find it, I won't deny it.

It's about 100 videos of cringe where I just play a game and talk over it, as was popular at the time. I think I reached my peak around 900 subscribers. I even got a Blue Snowball microphone and built a high end gaming PC because streaming was gaining popularity and I wanted to get in on that train. I streamed a few times when twitch.tv was still justin.tv

Then I bought a bike.
    Aaron Webstey
  • Options
    James LangeJames Lange Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    edited January 2021
    You were a good looking young man Webstey! BTW, can someone remind me what I am supposed to do if my erection lasts more than 4 hours?
    Aaron WebsteyCraig_DTad_Mkjrunnin

• Options
    MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    I just came for the cameo by superstar ITU official Jason Murphy.

And to make a joke about how far behind you must have been on the swim for them to get a shot of you leaving the water by yourself.
    Aaron WebsteyCraig_DStruangMattkjrunnin
  • Options
    KHilgendorfKHilgendorf Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM

You were a good looking young man Webstey! BTW, can someone remind me what I am supposed to do if my erection lasts more than 4 hours?

Use it again?
    Aaron WebsteyCraig_DKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member

Get an agent.
    Aaron WebsteyKHilgendorfCraig_DwchevronMattkjrunnin
  • Options
    M_WareM_Ware Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    I was thinking it might be a video of track 17, or maybe the version with @Mark_after_Dark at Kona.

Aaron Webstey
    Keeper of the Cowbell
    Queen of All Donut Awards
    Groovy Auntie to Roosters everywhere
  • Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    I wish we could still find that video from Kona! #seashanty
    #KOAT
  • Options
    M_WareM_Ware Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Does anyone have it in their Instagram archive?
    Keeper of the Cowbell
    Queen of All Donut Awards
    Groovy Auntie to Roosters everywhere
  • Options
    M_Ware said:

Does anyone have it in their Instagram archive?

It was in Ben's but he deleted the account
    #KOAT

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch