frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

January Challenge - 30 mins exercise/1000y swimming per day!

Craig_DCraig_D Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
edited January 2020 in Main
Since all the big Roosters sre busy taking care of team business and I really don’t want to swim alone I figured I’d throw this out for everybody. Swim the equivalent of 1000 meters or yards per day this month and drop by the forum and humble brag about it. Maybe even bring a friend if you like. This was always a popular challenge and a great way to start the year. Have fun. #sworry if I stole your thunder @PreachSwanson

Edit: Updated to include the challenge from FB groups. So you get a point towards the challenge if you:

- swim 1000y in a day
- swim 1000m in a day
- do 30 mins of any exercise in a day
- workouts between 20 and 30 mins count as a half workout

If you don't have access to the FB group, please let me know!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/421376665072283/
Canadian Division
M_WareGasBombabussey1Martin

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch