frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Rooster Endurance 2020 - SIGN UP TODAY!!

Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
edited November 2019 in Main
OK folks, now that @AJ Baucco and all the "cool" kids have their teams sorted, it's time to dredge the sludge-filled depths of the multisport sea for Rooster Endurance 2020 members.

New members: sign up now at http://roosterendurance.com/signup/signup.php !!

Returning members: if nothing has changed since last year, just email me at webstey@triroost.com and let me know you're coming back.

The main question on your mind might be: will 2020 be different from 2019? You bet your budgy smugglers it will be! @Zach Miller has joined @PreachSwanson and myself as a fully equal member of the (mis)management team, and he already has mock-ups of gear frrom various suppliers. This year there will be no middle man - there will only be the Miller Man.

Membership dues are significantly reduced to $69 USD for 2020, which basically means that we will be putting more of the kit decisions in the hands of you, the members. While there will still be a few team-wide goodies (and a few surprises!) in your kit pack (which you will receive BEFORE the 2020 race season), we are moving towards offering as many low-cost high-quality items as possible to only those members who want them.

Membership benefits include, but are not limited to:
- a sweet swag bag/kit pack along with access to purchase low-cost, high-quality Rooster Endurance items
- ** This includes last year's Jakroo items as seen at http://shop.jakroo.com/Rooster-Endurance
- discounted pre-entry into the 2020 Sworry Trials/Ode To Laz Backyard Ultra https://www.facebook.com/OdetoLaz/
- a huge variety of team offers and discount codes, care of the Miller Man @Zach Miller and also shared codes from @AJ Baucco
- access to the team-only area of this forum (including past years! Delicious)
- participaction* in team challenges througout the winter and season, starting in December! (* yes I said "participaction"!)
- support, help, tips, and good-natured trash talk among team members across the full spectrum of endurance sports
- access to the team facebook group
- the ability to say you're a member of the Mediocrest Team in Multisport™
- rub elbows with such multisport celebs as @bbculp , @rangamel , @Devon Palmer on the internet's ONLY multisport-focused, triathlon-branded, old-school forum

Without further adieu, here are some examples of what you can expect for gear this year!

Jakroo: from http://shop.jakroo.com/Rooster-Endurance (please don't attempt to make a purchase from their store, we will collect orders once the team is finalized)

Budgey Smugglers:

Other goodies, thanks to the Miller Man:

#KOAT
GasBombM_WareBrew_Trisimonsen77Sdogwchevron

Comments

• Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Feel free to post, re-post, share, etc. Get the word out!

Brew_Triwchevron
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Quick note thanks to @M_Ware : don't go sending money just yet, for those of you who are keen. We will determine the most easy and efficient method of payment after we get our signups.

Registration will remain open up to, and including, my birthday!! December 1st.
    Brew_Tri
    #KOAT
  • Options
    simonsen77simonsen77 Member, Rooster Endurance Member

M_WareTad_MAaron WebsteyCraig_D
    First #BAAW Badge Recipient
  • Options
    Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
    IN!
    simonsen77
    visit Michigan July 19th to 24th 2023 - The Sworry Trials Impossibleman and Ode to Laz
    https://www.facebook.com/sworrytrials/
    https://www.facebook.com/OdetoLaz/
  • Options
    Tad_M said:

IN!

For future reference, this is a great example of a successful application for Rooster Endurance 2020.
    simonsen77Tad_MA_drizzleM_WareCraig_DGasBombkjrunnin
    #KOAT
  • Options
    P_CottrellP_Cottrell Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    IN! 2
    M_WareCraig_D
  • Options
    MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    You had me at your misspelling of 'Budgie'. In. And hopefully will ride more km next season than @rangamel rides in a single race.
    Aaron WebsteyM_WareMattTad_Mkjrunninabussey1KenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    Martin said:

You had me at your misspelling of 'Budgie'. In. And hopefully will ride more km next season than @rangamel rides in a single race.

Blame the Aussies, it's an Australian company :)
    #KOAT
  • Options
    idking90idking90 Member, Pro Triathlete

Tad_M said:

IN!

For future reference, this is a great example of a successful application for Rooster Endurance 2020.
    So, not a Geocities website making semi-vague references to possible exchange of favors

Aaron WebsteyMattTad_MKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    That flannel...
    Aaron WebsteyTad_M
    Resident Genius.
  • Options
    A_drizzle said:

That flannel...

Right??? All thanks to #MillerMan
    #KOAT
  • Options
    KHilgendorfKHilgendorf Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    edited November 2019
    In??

Though only if there is definitely a budgie smuggler option.
    Aaron WebsteyTad_Mabussey1
  • Options
    Zach MillerZach Miller Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    i hope people will give this terrible three leaders another chance
    Aaron WebsteyCraig_DTad_M
  • Options
    M_WareM_Ware Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Fingers crossed for a cap option!
    Aaron WebsteyTad_Mabussey1
    Keeper of the Cowbell
    Queen of All Donut Awards
    Groovy Auntie to Roosters everywhere
  • Options

One terrible, one busy with The Lord's Work, and one new and keen. Our own little trinity of mediocrity!
    Brew_TriTad_MCraig_DStruang
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM

One terrible, one busy with The Lord's Work, and one new and keen. Our own little trinity of mediocrity!
    "Honey, the beard is familiar, but I have never noticed the speedo in the nativity scene before...."
    Aaron WebsteyCraig_Dsimonsen77
    visit Michigan July 19th to 24th 2023 - The Sworry Trials Impossibleman and Ode to Laz
    https://www.facebook.com/sworrytrials/
    https://www.facebook.com/OdetoLaz/
  • Options
    GasBombGasBomb Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
    I sent an official email just to be sure of my acceptance.
    Aaron WebsteyTad_M

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options
    Craig_DCraig_D Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    Where else can you hang out with people you know only from the internet in the woods of ‘merica? I’m in.
    Brew_TriM_WareAaron Websteysimonsen77GasBombTad_M
    Canadian Division
  • Options
    Brew_TriBrew_Tri Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    I like the woods too. I'm in too
    M_WareAaron WebsteyTad_Msimonsen77Craig_DGasBomb
    Yay Sports! :#
  • Options
    doyoueventribrodoyoueventribro Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    Sign me up!
    M_WareAaron WebsteyTad_M
  • Options
    toebutt769toebutt769 Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    @AaronWebstey I emailed you!
    M_WareAaron WebsteyCraig_DTad_M
    When keeping it real goes terribly wrong.
  • Options
    Look closely. Quite possibly the quintessential Rooster gift.

Craig_DAaron WebsteyStruangabussey1
    Keeper of the Cowbell
  • Options
    A testimonial poem, from a Canadian member who just received his Rooster Endurance 2019 gear:

My team stuff arrived today, so I plagiarized a poem to express how happy I am.

...Every Rooster down in Roostville, the tall and the bald, (I'm thinking this is Shug and someone)
    Was singing without any Rooster Endurance plaid at all!

He hadn't stopped Christmas from coming! It came!
    Somehow or other, it came just the same!

And the Grinch, stupidly running barefoot in the snow, (F-ing barefoot runners.)
    Stood puzzling and puzzling. "How could it be so?

It came without ribbons! It came without tags! (Actually had tags.)
    It came with some water bottles in two bright yellow bags!" (Seriously - two bright yellow bags.)

He guzzled and guzzled till his guzzler was sore. (Beats actually training.)
    Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. (Because, the beer...)

Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store.
    But I'm pretty stoked to have my gear when I walk out the door.
    M_WareTad_MwchevronCraig_Dabussey1GasBomb
    #KOAT
  • Options
    I’ll be doing this again this year. Starts 2/1/2020. @KenElPescadoPelado turned me on to it a few years ago.

Aaron WebsteyGasBombKenElPescadoPelado
    Keeper of the Cowbell
  • Options
    Last chance for new members! We'll be sending out payment info tomorrow and getting gear sorted. We would like to finalize orders next week.
    GasBomb
    #KOAT
  • Options
    James LangeJames Lange Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Holy shit, I may have convinced my wife to join!
    GasBombM_WareTad_MAaron WebsteyKenElPescadoPelado

• Options

Holy shit, I may have convinced my wife to join!

New favourite
    #KOAT
  • Options
    James LangeJames Lange Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    WTF Webstey, I wasn't your favourite?!?

• Options

WTF Webstey, I wasn't your favourite?!?

I uh ... hey how about that Connor McJesus or whatever
    James Lange
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Hi! Just stopping by to say the kits and gear look great! Hope to see some of ya rocking it at the races this year... but I won’t cuz I’m incubating a little rooster chick. Maybe next year!

Have a great season!! Good luck!
    M_WareAaron Websteywchevronabussey1SdogCraig_DTad_MKenElPescadoPelado
    HMKP

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch