frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Ode to Laz and Sworry Trials

Zach MillerZach Miller Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
I am amazed out how cool of a team we have. I had never been to the Toughman Ny races or last year for sworry trials. I am really happy I made the time to go to MI this year and have fun with our fellow team members. It was an awesome weekend of fun. @Tad_M put on a great show and it knocked it out of the park.

What I want to know is what do I have to do to get more roosters there next year? Tad has some amazing things planned for next year already. But I want to see more people out there next year. Please tell me what will make you come out next year and hang out.

I will be back next year 100%, already putting it on the calendar and the wife has given the approval.
M_WareAaron WebsteyGasBombMaddie_McKBrew_TriwchevronCraig_DRobert RankinTad_MJames LangeSdog

Comments

• Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
    Depending on the dates, I will definitely try to make it.
    M_WareGasBombCraig_DTad_M
  • Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    It killed me to not make it this year. FYI this is where I am living for the next month, I didn't just skip out because I didn't feel like going.

GasBombBrew_TriCraig_DkjrunninMattMartinTad_MJames LangeSdog
    #KOAT
  • Options
    ItsShugItsShug Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    Dallas and I are there, plus Kyler said he was coming up to run it next year
    M_WareCraig_DGasBombTad_M
    Demotivational Speaker
    Master of the Absurd - King of all Polls
    Kansas Native
    Tweets Me  Follow ItsShug
  • Options
    GasBombGasBomb Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
    Becky and I are in for sure. Probably going to rv camp at the park. Seriously Roosters, this is a fun time and lots of great racing. @Tad_M put on a 1st class race with all the fixins!
    M_WareCraig_DTad_MSdog

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options
    M_WareM_Ware Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    edited August 2019
    Barring deaths in the family I’ll be there.
    GasBombTad_MSdogKenElPescadoPelado
    Keeper of the Cowbell
    Queen of All Donut Awards
    Groovy Auntie to Roosters everywhere
  • Options
    Brew_TriBrew_Tri Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    I'm going to try and get there. Hopefully more people come next year so I can give out more of these...
    M_WarewchevronCraig_DGasBombTad_MKenElPescadoPelado
    Yay Sports! :#
  • Options
    Craig_DCraig_D Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    As long as it’s not on the Aug 1 weekend I will be there. I’m happy you all got to experience @Tad_M ‘s hospitality and brilliance. There is also nothing like hanging out in the woods with people you only know from the internet.
    Brew_TriwchevronM_WareAaron WebsteyGasBombTad_M
    Canadian Division
  • Options
    Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
    July 16-19th See you all there. Special Rooster Coop privileges for the all night Ode to Laz disco party. Can you do the Ode Trifecta? At least 3 laps of the Ode to Laz, The Vanstone Beer Mile, and the night disco dancing in 70's retro outfit. There will be prizes. And @Brew_Tri has set the costume bar very high.

M_WareCraig_DwchevronBrew_TriStruangGasBombJames LangeAaron WebsteyKenElPescadoPelado
    visit Michigan July 19th to 24th 2023 - The Sworry Trials Impossibleman and Ode to Laz
    https://www.facebook.com/sworrytrials/
    https://www.facebook.com/OdetoLaz/
  • Options
    James LangeJames Lange Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    I would love to do it, and as usual cost would be what stops me. If I can find a reasonable flight and arrange to team up with some others to share a rental car and a campsite/cabin I think I could make it happen. My wife is on board. She's always trying to make me make (real life) friends.
    It would also help if the US dollar tanks.
    MattGasBombCraig_DAaron WebsteyKenElPescadoPelado

• Options
    ItsShugItsShug Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM

I would love to do it, and as usual cost would be what stops me. If I can find a reasonable flight and arrange to team up with some others to share a rental car and a campsite/cabin I think I could make it happen. My wife is on board. She's always trying to make me make (real life) friends.

I really want to meet the man behind The rant
    Tad_MGasBombAaron WebsteyKenElPescadoPelado
    Demotivational Speaker
    Master of the Absurd - King of all Polls
    Kansas Native
    Tweets Me  Follow ItsShug
  • Options
    Craig_DCraig_D Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM

I'll split a car with you. I'll let you know if I find a good deal on flights. If you rent a car through Costco travel you pay in CDN $$. Last year I rented a Subaru Forrester for just under $200 for a 4 day weekend. Flights weren't bad flying through Toronto. I think all in was around $1100.
    M_WareGasBombTad_M
    Canadian Division
  • Options
    Zach MillerZach Miller Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    if anybody needs help with travel i usually get discounts on all the car rental brands. also accommodations might be possible at the camping grounds or cabins, we might be able to get some discounts on local hotels
    Craig_DGasBomb

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch