frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Unflattering training selfies

slickfins_Ryanslickfins_Ryan Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
In contrast to all the heroic, somehow perfectly lit photos people usually post of themselves training, let’s see your ugliest, I’m about to puke up my oats I’m going so hard selfies! I’ll get it started:

Kind of wish I was Canadian. Sorry.

M_WareJennifer PostMattkjrunnin1_Hot_PretzelMartinAaron WebsteySdogTad_MCraig_DRobert RankinKenElPescadoPelado

Comments

• Options
    KHilgendorfKHilgendorf Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    That deer behind you is throwing shade and thinking, "how did this jackass with a VO2 max of 50 slay me when mine was over 150?"
    MartinAaron Websteyslickfins_RyanSdogTad_MCraig_DKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    slickfins_Ryanslickfins_Ryan Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM

That deer behind you is throwing shade and thinking, "how did this jackass with a VO2 max of 50 slay me when mine was over 150?"

Real news!
    SdogCraig_D

Kind of wish I was Canadian. Sorry.

• Options
    PevashishDaulPevashishDaul Member, POTM
    Great!

We need more narcissistic athlete photos in this sport.
    slickfins_Ryanidking90SdogkjrunninAaron WebsteyMartinKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    edited March 2019
    Planning on starting my daily early morning rides tomorrow - get ready!

OK, starting toMORRow. For real. Stupid DST
    Sdogslickfins_Ryan
    #KOAT

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch