frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Jose Canseco

Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
This is blowing up and it isn't even close to being the weirdest tweet in his timeline. WTF

#KOAT

Comments

• Options
    James LangeJames Lange Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    I could understand if it was Bigfoot or aliens, but Bigfoot and aliens on the same excursion? I'm a little skeptical...
    Aaron WebsteyTad_MKenElPescadoPelado

• Options
    bbculpbbculp Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    I just called and got a busy signal.
    MartinAaron WebsteyTad_MKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    idking90idking90 Member, Pro Triathlete
    I have to believe that Jose Canseco was a major influence on the writers of Eastbound & Down for Kenny Powers.
    Aaron WebsteyTad_MKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM

Aaron WebsteyKenElPescadoPelado
    visit Michigan July 19th to 24th 2023 - The Sworry Trials Impossibleman and Ode to Laz
    https://www.facebook.com/sworrytrials/
    https://www.facebook.com/OdetoLaz/
  • Options
    Robert RankinRobert Rankin Member
    edited February 2019
    I never knew I wanted to hang out with Jose Canseco until now.

This may have something to do with why he's a bit crazy now. Or trying MMA at the age of 50. Or it could be all the roids. Anyway I'd like to party with him for a night

PevashishDaulKenElPescadoPeladoAaron WebsteyMartin

Fattest BQ on record--- *allegedly
    2016 (and last) Rev3 Cedar Point champ- don't google the time though
  • Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Tad_M said:

I read these to my wife.

Wife: "Was he hit in the head with a baseball?"
    Aaron WebsteyTad_M
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers

This may have something to do with why he's a bit crazy now. Or trying MMA at the age of 50. Or it could be all the roids. Anyway I'd like to party with him for a night

Exactly. I would pay good money for that. He might just be a genius.
    #KOAT
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Guys, guys, guys.... have you all been hit in the head? Even in baseball, there are far better people to choose to party one night with.
    While you are late for Billy Martin or Doc Ellis, you still have:
    Bill Lee (bring your brain)
    Ozzie Guillen (bring your earplugs and tylenol)
    Tim Lincecum (bring your brownies)
    And
    John Kruk (commentator career tamed the beast - on the outside)

Canseco is run of the mill crazy trailer trash. @Robert Rankin , you are a top flight marathoner and deserve better, @AaronWebstey , well, you are our supreme leader and deserve something.
    Aaron WebsteyKenElPescadoPelado
    visit Michigan July 19th to 24th 2023 - The Sworry Trials Impossibleman and Ode to Laz
  • Options
    Mark_after_DarkMark_after_Dark Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers, POTM
    I once tweeted that if my candidate didn’t win the presidential election, I was going to move to Canada to search for Bigfoot. I also said that even if my candidate did win, i was going to move to Canada to search for Bigfoot. Going to find that mother fucker.

I know now this was wrong. He is clearly in Appalachia.
    Aaron WebsteyKenElPescadoPeladorangamel
  • Options
    idking90idking90 Member, Pro Triathlete
    @regular_mark as a resident of Appalachia, Bigfoot wouldn’t even be the weirdest thing here.
    Aaron WebsteyM_WareTad_M
  • Options
    MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Tad_M said:

Guys, guys, guys.... have you all been hit in the head? Even in baseball, there are far better people to choose to party one night with.

Prince Fielder. Bring nachos.

Aaron WebsteyTad_M
  • Options
    wchevronwchevron Member, POTM

Reminds me of this:

• Options
    Add John Rocker to the list. That guy is nuckin futs. I believe he is also a strong influencer of Kenny Powers.
    Aaron WebsteyTad_M
  • Options
    that was the first and last time Fielder "ran".
    Aaron Webstey
  • Options

Add John Rocker to the list. That guy is nuckin futs. I believe he is also a strong influencer of Kenny Powers.

KP wasn’t racist though. Aside from that Rocker can throw down

@Tad_M Canseco is a special kind of trailer trash. My statement stands. He can party
    Aaron WebsteyTad_M

Fattest BQ on record--- *allegedly
    2016 (and last) Rev3 Cedar Point champ- don't google the time though
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    @Robert Rankin , I do agree. With significant deliberation, I have decided to add him to my all time wish list. Maybe last though, to enjoy the others first. I assume I will have to go armed with a significant weapon to defend myself once I inevitably snap and wish to physically challenge him. (long term steroid use carries some definite benefits that would make this quite a challenge). Fortunately for me, I've started the February team challenge.

In all seriousness though, a day hanging out with John Kruk talking baseball would top my list. Fortunately, he's away from the corporate world of ESPN and back at Philly now.
    Aaron Webstey

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch