frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Can someone "roost" me?

I can't believe I just now found this Triathlon form. I must have just found my way out of lionels ass. How does this work?

I mean there is not much I can get roasted on because I am about to win an academy award for my soundtracks in my youtube videos as well as my cinematic slow-motion shots. sooooo.....

Anyways I got to go my dubstep alarm just went off to go kiss ass to another pro triathlete. TTYL
Talbot Cox
405-626-2816 | Instagram @Talbotcox
jontalbotcox@aol.com | Talbotcox.com

“The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.”
Aaron WebsteyRobert RankinNHetrorangamelSdogslickfins_Ryan

Comments

• Options
    Mark_after_DarkMark_after_Dark Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers, POTM
    Are you a robot:

How old is the earth?
  • Options
    TalbotCoxTalbotCox Member
    edited February 2019
    I can neither confirm or deny my current existential status.

Also the earths age?
    Easy...
    4.54 + 0.05 Billion Years old...
    Who does not know that?
    Talbot Cox

“The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.”
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
    You only just found this place because the leader of the Lionel fanboi train typically deletes any mention of it.
  • Options
    who is lionel?
    Talbot Cox

• Options
    MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    When are you going to Ottawa to make the inspirational video of @PevashishDaul 's recovery from his latest misfortune?
    MattPevashishDaul
  • Options
    Hey Gang,

Pev Daul here. TalbotCocks you seem like a nice guy, let me ask you this: does Lionel need a back rub?

He’s Canadian, I’m Canadian, make it happen, eh?

Id love to tell him stories about my time in the Canadian military, my engineering education, give him swim tips (did you know that i got run over by a bus?), and generally give him a sweet back massage instructing him how to win Kona, because i know. Just ask Skid, Monty and hero Thomas Gerlach.

Maybe Stan Hempfields can join. Stan is a real man’s man. He!d fit in well and doesn’t hate women. At all.

Well Tablet, great chatting with you. If Lionel ever needs advice I’m your man. I pretty much know everything about the sport and I kind of am a big deal. (Not height-wise since I’m 4’9 and 83 lbs.)

Welp, off to crash my bike!

Hope this helps, bye Taylor,
    Pev

Tad_MAaron WebsteyMattTalbotCoxSdog
  • Options
    P.S.

Are babies made from my pee hole?
    Aaron WebsteyNHetro

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch