frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Seattle Restaurant

wchevronwchevron Member, POTM
Have to go to Seattle for a day, maybe two for work. Any restaurant recommendations. I think we are in the Mt. Baker/Beacon Hill area?

Comments

• Options
    kjrunninkjrunnin Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    I don’t know if it’s in your area but I had a great post marathon feast at the Crab Pot years ago.

• Options
    ItsShugItsShug Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    I hear there's a really cool local coffee shop you check out. Starbucks I think. Named it after a fighter pilot from Battlestar Galactica If I remember right.
    Aaron WebsteyGranpa Chook
    Demotivational Speaker
    Master of the Absurd - King of all Polls
    Kansas Native
    Tweets Me  Follow ItsShug
  • Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Can anyone confirm that @bbculp is alive - his Bradley senses must be tingling AF right now
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Jennifer PostJennifer Post Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Are you in an Airbnb? I live on Beacon Hill and can’t think of any hotels nearby. Best two restaurants on Beacon Hill are Bar del Corso and newly opened Homer. Both are casual neighborhood spots and often on Best Restaurants/ Chefs lists. You’ll be close to the I-District with lots of good Vietnamese restaurants too. West of Beacon Hill is Georgetown with lots of artsy/industrial restaurants and bars. Mt Baker and Beacon Hill have light rail stations so easy to get to downtown and Capitol Hill too. Happy to offer more suggestions. Just let me know.
    Aaron WebsteyM_WareGranpa Chook
  • Options
    bbculpbbculp Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    @AaronWebstey my Seattle advice is to go to Vancouver because it's way better.
    kjrunninAaron Webstey
  • Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    New favourite.
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Jennifer PostJennifer Post Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    bbculp said:

@AaronWebstey my Seattle advice is to go to Vancouver because it's way better.

I agree. Vancouver always wins. Even better now when it feels like the whole city is on sale with the favorable USD exchange rate.
    Aaron WebsteybbculpNHetro

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch