frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Fantasy football advice for Dark Mark (and others)

13»

Comments

• Options
    bbculpbbculp Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Locking in the Panthers D this weekend. I predict 3 INTs for Fitz in the first half and 4 for Jameis in the second half.
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
  • Options
    KHilgendorfKHilgendorf Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    @bbculp you still think its foolish to play any QBs against the bears? Seems like all you need to do to break them is toss a screen every play.
  • Options
    @KHilgendorf Yes. They have BY FAR the best DVOA against the pass in football this season. Their weakness is definitely pass-catching backs (like James White a few weeks ago) because they get pressure so quick it forces a lot of dumpoffs. Only time I would play anyone against the Bears for the rest of the season is when Todd Gurley goes against them in a few weeks.
  • Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    @ItsShug - a.k.a. the manager of team Off In The Corner - really set me up good for this one. Bravo.

Craig_DwchevronMattbbculpTad_M
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    @ItsShug - well done.
    Aaron WebsteyItsShug
  • Options
    gregkgregk Member
    edited November 2018
    bbculp said:

@Dark_mark tried to bastardize my hip-hop thread with advice for his fantasy football team, so I figured I'd start a new thread here.

I'm happy to help any of you with your season-long or daily fantasy football lineups because I love most of you. I'm significantly better at fantasy football than writing about triathlon.

@bbculp #Sworry to hijack, but football sucks. If you set up a fantasy MMA thread, I'm in. I'm all-in on Yair Rodriguez finishing his next 3 fights with the no-look upward elbow to the chin, like he just pulled off last week. It was terrific and terrifying.
    The Dude at Minimal Multisport Podcast, Blog, and YouTube.
    MY PATREON!
  • Options
    @gregk Love me some MMA, but it's a terrible fantasy sport.
    gregkAaron Webstey
  • Options
    ItsShugItsShug Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    bbculp said:

@ItsShug - well done.

Thank you, thank you.
    Aaron Webstey
    Demotivational Speaker
    Master of the Absurd - King of all Polls
    Kansas Native
    Tweets Me  Follow ItsShug
  • Options
    Mark_after_DarkMark_after_Dark Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers, POTM
    I wrote this prayer for those of us who made it to the championships, or are fighting to be not last in their league:

Our father, who art at scrimmage, hallowed be my game.
    Thy clippings come, thy will be done, on turf with the front seven.
    Give us this play our daily spread,
    and forgive us our pass catchers as we forgive those who pass catch against us.
    And lead us not into pro-formation, but deliver us from Tom Brady,
    for thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever.
    Amen.

-Josh Allen
    Aaron WebsteyTad_MbbculpItsShugKenElPescadoPeladoCraig_D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch