frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Sheikh Nasser is a world champion

doyoueventribrodoyoueventribro Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
At least according to him:

Watching him cross the finish line brought me back to the good ole days of TRS and Ben nonchalantly dismissing the letter from Sheikh's legal counsel and probably putting himself on a few lists.
Granpa Chookslickfins_RyanRobert RankinKenElPescadoPeladoGasBombGrantInSLC

Comments

• Options
    Jennifer PostJennifer Post Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    He was first in the military division. I didn’t realize Kona even had that division. I always thought it was just Pro and AG. Macca posted the same thing and it was hilarious to watch people jump all over it.
  • Options
    doyoueventribrodoyoueventribro Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM

He was first in the military division. I didn’t realize Kona even had that division. I always thought it was just Pro and AG. Macca posted the same thing and it was hilarious to watch people jump all over it.

I knew they had a military division, but I'm shocked that they allowed HIS military in that division. jeepers.
  • Options
    Why did he congratulate his own country? This sounds like Kenny Powers to me, maybe Ben influenced him more than we thought.

“Congratulations to me! Also congrats to you for witnessing my greatness. My privilege is better than all others!”
    kjrunninTad_MAaron WebsteyCraig_DJennifer Postslickfins_RyanMartinRobert RankinPevashishDaulGrantInSLC
  • Options
    Jennifer PostJennifer Post Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter

I knew they had a military division, but I'm shocked that they allowed HIS military in that division. jeepers.
    I had never thought of performing torture as Triathlon cross-training but I guess it must really work.

slickfins_Ryanscotty
  • Options
    MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member

I had never thought of performing torture as Triathlon cross-training but I guess it must really work.

Waterboard. Tin shack in the desert. 42 km.
    Jennifer Post
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
  • Options
    dhrdhr Member
    Sheikh Nasser is a world champion dildo.
    maggieru
  • Options
    MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    So I gather Rooster Endurance will not be racing any of the Middle East events next year...
    Tad_MJennifer Postslickfins_Ryan

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch