frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

2019 Team - Rooster Endurance

Comments

• Options
    KHilgendorfKHilgendorf Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    I went ahead and signed up. Hoping on a banana hammock. Or cock pocket. The latter probably more (in)appropriate around here.
    KenElPescadoPeladoAaron WebsteyPreachSwansonCraig_DTad_MJames Lange
  • Options
    slickfins_Ryanslickfins_Ryan Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    DID I GET ACCEPTED??!! DID I GET IN???? PLEASE TELL ME! THIS IS WORSE THAN WAITING FOR COLLEGE APPLICATION RESULTS TO COME IN!!!!
    PreachSwansonAaron WebsteyMaddie_McKCraig_DTad_MKenElPescadoPeladoJames LangerangamelM_WareJohns622GasBomb

Kind of wish I was Canadian. Sorry.

• Options
    PreachSwansonPreachSwanson Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    You all are great! Keep this post growing
    TRS Racing
    I'm an angel with an incredible capacity for beer
  • Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers

DID I GET ACCEPTED??!! DID I GET IN???? PLEASE TELL ME! THIS IS WORSE THAN WAITING FOR COLLEGE APPLICATION RESULTS TO COME IN!!!!

Stand by for details on the upcoming draft. Ryan, I predict you will be in the top 69.
    MartinHSeeley14Craig_DKenElPescadoPeladoBrew_TriJames Langerangamelslickfins_RyanGasBomb
    #KOAT
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
  • Options
    HSeeley14HSeeley14 Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    I just ordered weed online AND submitted my application. Life goals.
    MartinCraig_DTad_MKenElPescadoPeladoM_WareAaron WebsteyBrew_TriJames Langerangamelslickfins_RyanJohns622
  • Options
    toebutt769toebutt769 Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    edited October 2018
    HSeeley14 said:

It's now legal in Canada, right?
    MartinMattCraig_DAaron WebsteyJames Lange
    When keeping it real goes terribly wrong.
  • Options
    Craig_DCraig_D Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM

HSeeley14 said:

Not derail this thread but "allegedly" in Edmonton last night people were lining up at 3 AM outside a particular store just to buy some products. The stores don't open until 10 AM though.
    Aaron WebsteyMartinHSeeley14
    Canadian Division
  • Options
    MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Craig_D said:

HSeeley14 said:

Not derail this thread but "allegedly" in Edmonton last night people were lining up at 3 AM outside a particular store just to buy some products. The stores don't open until 10 AM though.
    That level of ambition seems counter to stoner culture.
    Craig_DAaron Websteykjrunninsimonsen77KenElPescadoPeladoJames LangeHSeeley14GrantInSLCslickfins_RyanJohns622
  • Options
    Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
    edited October 2018
    Been watching lots of CNN International while here in Germany on business. Fell asleep with the TV going.
    As real as can be, Fareed Zakaria was extremely concerned as he reported that the Rooster Endurance squad applications were about to close...... the team was at 68 members and panic was abound due to the inability of team management to locate Dark Mark!

And I thought the Saudi story was disturbing......
    Aaron WebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoM_WareJames LangeCraig_DMartinHSeeley14slickfins_Ryan
    visit Michigan July 19th to 24th 2023 - The Sworry Trials Impossibleman and Ode to Laz
    https://www.facebook.com/sworrytrials/
    https://www.facebook.com/OdetoLaz/
  • Options
    OverBiker_SamOverBiker_Sam Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    My application went through - Websty seems to have dropped his guard!
    Tad_MAaron WebsteyCraig_Dslickfins_Ryan
    Cheers,
    -Sam

• Options
    HSeeley14HSeeley14 Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    Tad_M said:

Been watching lots of CNN International while here in Germany on business. Fell asleep with the TV going.
    As real as can be, Fareed Zakaria was extremely concerned as he reported that the Rooster Endurance squad applications were about to close...... the team was at 68 members and panic was abound due to the inability of team management to locate Dark Mark!

And I thought the Saudi story was disturbing......

Maybe we should start looking in caves for Dark Mark:

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/lisa-jackson/yukon-caveman_b_7007570.html
    Tad_MKenElPescadoPeladoAaron WebsteyCraig_D
  • Options
    Jennifer PostJennifer Post Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Got up this morning. Checked work email and then decided to submit team application. Forgot I had put bacon in oven. Assuming I get accepted and make it to a team event, you have fair warning to not let me cook.
    kjrunninM_WareMattAaron WebsteyCraig_DMartinslickfins_RyanKenElPescadoPeladoTad_M
  • Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers

Assuming I get accepted and make it to a team event

One of those assumptions is a pretty safe bet
    Jennifer PostCraig_DMartinKenElPescadoPelado
    #KOAT
  • Options
    James LangeJames Lange Member, Rooster Endurance Member

Assuming I get accepted and make it to a team event

One of those assumptions is a pretty safe bet
    So it's a pretty safe bet that she'll show up at a team event, whether she makes the team or not. Could be awkward.
    Aaron WebsteyJennifer PostCraig_DGrantInSLCellsworth53trangamelslickfins_RyanKenElPescadoPeladoTad_MJohns622

• Options
    EvilTwinEvilTwin Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    We like those awkward moments...….and sharing the lube
    MattCraig_Dslickfins_RyanKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    M_WareM_Ware Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    edited October 2018
    What's up first for a team challenge? I need something. If you guys don't share something soon I'll be signing up for this https://yes.fit/races/Yeti-in-Nepal-Virtual-Race

Also, @AlwaysCurious could probably do a great strip about Rooster Endurance, way more weirdos here than at the Age Group Home.
    KenElPescadoPeladoAaron WebsteyJennifer PostJohns622
    Keeper of the Cowbell
    Queen of All Donut Awards
    Groovy Auntie to Roosters everywhere
  • Options
    I can now confirm that an unnamed major multisport media player has signed up for Rooster Endurance. Don't @ me
    ellsworth53tslickfins_RyanJennifer PostCraig_DTad_MKenElPescadoPeladoM_WareMartinJohns622PreachSwansonGrantInSLC
    #KOAT
  • Options
    ellsworth53tellsworth53t Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM

I can now confirm that an unnamed major multisport media player has signed up for Rooster Endurance. Don't @ me

Does this media player have a podcast called "The Forward?"
    slickfins_RyanAaron WebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoMartin
  • Options
    @Jennifer Post has been secured as the @2019 #Sworry Trials cook and nutritional advisor.
    KenElPescadoPeladoM_WareMartinJennifer PostJohns622
    visit Michigan July 19th to 24th 2023 - The Sworry Trials Impossibleman and Ode to Laz
  • Options

Herbert signed up?
    Aaron WebsteyM_WareCraig_DJennifer PostKenElPescadoPeladoTad_MGranpa ChookPevashishDaulHSeeley14
  • Options
    Johns622Johns622 Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    If @Jennifer Post and @HSeeley14 are in charge of nutrition, what sort of wine conction hangover will we wake up with? Sounds like a grand time
    M_WareKenElPescadoPeladoAaron WebsteyJennifer PostTad_Mslickfins_RyanHSeeley14
  • Options
    Has anyone reached out to Paolo to be coach and spirit animal?
    M_WareAaron WebsteyJennifer PostCraig_DTad_Mslickfins_RyanHSeeley14MattJames LangeGranpa Chook
  • Options
    Martin said:

Chop the brisket and carry the beer
    Jennifer PostCraig_DAaron Websteyslickfins_RyanMartinKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options

Millennial pink and lavender as the 2019 team colors?
    ~crossing fingers~

try this on for size, my dudes. red is so last year.

(I am totally kidding. This is a joke, but it is just so cute I couldn’t help it. Also Hi, Hello new logo. Enjoy)

M_WareMartinAaron WebsteyTad_MJames LangeKenElPescadoPelado
    HMKP
  • Options
    Folks, Her Majesty has updated our look. Stand by for propagation of new branding.
    M_WareMartinKenElPescadoPelado
    #KOAT
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
  • Options
    James LangeJames Lange Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Martin said:

We should definitely officially reach out to him. If he says yes then great, if he says no then we can make "Officially rejected by Paolo" part of our team lore. Win-win.
    M_WareKenElPescadoPeladoCraig_DMartinGranpa ChookMattTad_MHSeeley14GasBomb

• Options
    Strong candidate for best application.

Robert RankinGranpa ChookwchevronM_WareMartinJennifer PostPreachSwansonMark_after_DarkGrantInSLCMattCraig_DTad_MrangamelJohns622KuchJames LangeKenElPescadoPeladosimonsen77HSeeley14A_drizzle
    #KOAT
  • Options
    @abussey1 Rules!
    Aaron WebsteyM_Ware

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch