frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

2019 Team - Rooster Endurance

PreachSwansonPreachSwanson Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
Okay gang, the minds of @AaronWebstey and @PreachSwanson have come together to not save a team but re-image what it can be. After talks with Ben and AJ we know we must leave TRS behind as a brand but we want to honor the past while looking forward. We are going to re-brand as Rooster Endurance. For 2019 we don't care if you want to still fly the TRS flags, we can get out most of the old gear but we told Ben we wouldn't print any more TRS gear going forward. What that did for us was open the door for new thoughts and ideas. We want to focus on the good of our team, the healthy community we have. We also want us to do more than a 1 trick pony show. We want to race in triathlons and grind the gravel on a bike. We want to swim till we are prunes and then run 100 miles. We have all changed since this team was formed and we will again. It is with your help that it will become something greater.

Ask your questions, share your dreams and re-imagine the Rooster with us.

https://www.facebook.com/RoosterEndurance/
TRS Racing
I'm an angel with an incredible capacity for beer
HMkrplunkitAaron Websteymbrekk44Jennifer Postsimonsen77KenElPescadoPeladoTad_MEmilyCocksCraig_DpeteGasBombKuchrangamelHSeeley14Sdog

Comments

• Options
    Zach MillerZach Miller Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
  • Options
    Fun! FUN! FUN!!
    Aaron WebsteyPreachSwansonJennifer PostTad_MMaddie_McKCraig_D
    HMKP
  • Options
    bbculpbbculp Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    If you're looking for a guy who will win a couple of Masters 5K swims and finish dead last or close to it in a handful of gravel and CX races, I'm open to beginning contract negotiations.
    Aaron WebsteyPreachSwansonJennifer PostMattidking90Tad_MMaddie_McKCraig_DHSeeley14
  • Options
    PreachSwansonPreachSwanson Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    @bbculp - I like the way you talk, I can only afford you being cheap at twice the price but consider it done.
    Aaron WebsteyTad_Mbbculp
    TRS Racing
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
    Now that I have so much more free time on my hands, I might get back into training.
    Aaron WebsteyMartinKenElPescadoPeladoM_WareTad_Mbbculp
  • Options
    Matt said:

Now that I have so much more free time on my hands, I might get back into training.

Who said we asked for training! Wasn't there some Facebook story about a guy running 26.2 without training on a bet... he's one of ours right :-)
    KenElPescadoPeladoMattTad_MCraig_DStruang
    TRS Racing
  • Options
    Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
    edited September 2018
    Who do I pay the kickback/bribe to get in? I'm a genius about winning and strategy.
    PreachSwansonMaddie_McKAaron WebsteyCraig_D
    visit Michigan July 19th to 24th 2023 - The Sworry Trials Impossibleman and Ode to Laz
    https://www.facebook.com/sworrytrials/
    https://www.facebook.com/OdetoLaz/
  • Options
    Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM

M_Wareslickfins_RyanMaddie_McKCraig_DKenElPescadoPeladoAaron WebsteyrangamelGrantInSLC
    visit Michigan July 19th to 24th 2023 - The Sworry Trials Impossibleman and Ode to Laz
    https://www.facebook.com/sworrytrials/
    https://www.facebook.com/OdetoLaz/
  • Options
    M_WareM_Ware Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Will there be challenges? Shenanigans? Brandings ( :o currently listening to the CBC NXIVM podcast)? Checking for a friend.

slickfins_RyanCraig_DAaron WebsteyTad_Mrangamel
    Keeper of the Cowbell
    Queen of All Donut Awards
    Groovy Auntie to Roosters everywhere
  • Options
    bribes may influence the trouble, I mean level of branding, I mean... oh well you get the idea
    M_Wareellsworth53tslickfins_RyanAaron WebsteyTad_M
    TRS Racing
  • Options
    slickfins_Ryanslickfins_Ryan Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    I haven’t been to a branding ceremony since college! Count me in!
    M_WarePreachSwansonAaron WebsteyTad_MJohns622

Kind of wish I was Canadian. Sorry.

• Options
    Maddie_McKMaddie_McK Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    edited September 2018
    Thank you so much for doing this! The broader endurance focus makes me excited for years to come.
    PreachSwansonM_WareCraig_DAaron WebsteyTad_Mmbrekk44simonsen77rangamel

• Options
    @Maddie_McK we know that lots of people participate in more than Triathlon, some skip a year and come back and others just keep floating through. We want to help you be the best racer in whatever floats your boat while still being true to our community vibes.
    HMkrplunkitM_WareJennifer PostAaron WebsteyTad_MMaddie_McKHSeeley14
    TRS Racing
  • Options

@Maddie_McK we know that lots of people participate in more than Triathlon, some skip a year and come back and others just keep floating through. We want to help you be the best racer in whatever floats your boat while still being true to our community vibes.

Theres that sweet Preach I remember from all my ebb and flowing! Hello! Hi! Thank you!

M_WareAaron WebsteyCraig_DPreachSwanson
    HMKP
  • Options
    mbrekk44mbrekk44 Member, POTM
    Talked me into it
    M_WareAaron WebsteyTad_MMaddie_McKsimonsen77GasBomb
  • Options
    M_WareM_Ware Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Craig_DAaron WebsteyTad_M
    Keeper of the Cowbell
    Queen of All Donut Awards
    Groovy Auntie to Roosters everywhere
  • Options
    Craig_DCraig_D Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    @PreachSwanson and @AaronWebstey thanks guys for stepping up keep this cool little thing going. I can offer my kids creative genius to help with any designs you may have etc. He does a great job designing jerseys for his paintball team. Anything else you need a hand with let me know (as long as the office door stays open). I’d offer a suggestion that we open up the “challenges” to anyone on the forum. Create some interest from a larger group and further the community aspect.
    M_WareJennifer PostKenElPescadoPeladoAaron WebsteyTad_MPreachSwansonJames Lange
    Canadian Division
  • Options
    The reason there is much of a team is that by de-facto we transitioned to a team of "we" more than a team of "me" a long time ago. It takes some to make sure the parts move but it takes all of us striving to make it exist and our ideas together are what will make it great. I'm glad to push the beast forward but it will take lots of us to make this team run great! Thanks for everyone who is sharing their excitement. I hope you share the word, pass on the chance to join even before we figure out fully what joining means/will take etc... Share your ideas and lets get this thing going.
    Aaron WebsteyTad_MCraig_DGasBomb
    TRS Racing
  • Options
    Zach MillerZach Miller Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    legit question. how many roosters are going to try and get into BFC? @PreachSwanson who else?
    EvilTwin
  • Options

legit question. how many roosters are going to try and get into BFC? @PreachSwanson who else?

Clay and I both are
    Aaron WebsteyGasBomb
    TRS Racing
  • Options
    KHilgendorfKHilgendorf Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM

Matt said:

Who said we asked for training! Wasn't there some Facebook story about a guy running 26.2 without training on a bet... he's one of ours right :-)
    Don't know about facebook, but there's this:

Aaron WebsteyKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Team challenge/betting opportunity: me vs @bbculp at the 2019 #sworrytrials. No special event required, we will compete at literally everything. Points tallied by @PreachSwanson - he is legally incapable of being unfair.
    M_WareTad_MJennifer PostCraig_DbbculpKenElPescadoPeladosimonsen77
    #KOAT
  • Options
    In true TRS fashion, I have completely quit triathlon. Sorta. I may be back again. Or not.
    Aaron WebsteyTad_MJennifer PostCraig_DMartinKenElPescadoPelado
    I think I found my tribe of assholes.
  • Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    DerekL said:

In true TRS fashion, I have completely quit triathlon. Sorta. I may be back again. Or not.

You are exactly who we're looking for. I tried to describe this community to a couple of colleagues today, and the best I could come up with was "it's like meeting up a bunch of friends at a bar - sometimes we talk about football, sometimes we talk about triathlon, sometimes we just shoot the shit about life. Nobody has anything to prove".

Pretty sure I was paraphrasing @Ben Hobbs in some way. But you get the point.
    Tad_MCraig_DDerekLslickfins_RyanKenElPescadoPeladoGasBombrangamelHSeeley14
    #KOAT
  • Options

Team challenge/betting opportunity: me vs @bbculp at the 2019 #sworrytrials. No special event required, we will compete at literally everything. Points tallied by @PreachSwanson - he is legally incapable of being unfair.

I dunno, God can be a fickle mistress.
    Craig_Dabussey1Aaron WebsteyKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    @Zach Miller dumb question... What is BFC?
    abussey1slickfins_Ryan
    HMKP
  • Options
  • Options
    abussey1abussey1 Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    I’m just here so I don’t get fined
    bbculpAaron WebsteyTad_MKenElPescadoPelado

An unprofessional triathlete

• Options
    MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    This is good.
    Aaron Webstey
  • Options
    OverBiker_SamOverBiker_Sam Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Count me in. I've been crash free for 66% of my time with the team, and been providing Tad et al with plenty of material for the other 33%. I need something like this group to get me through the dark days of winter, and something to read when I should be working on PowerPoint.
    M_WareAaron WebsteyTad_MCraig_DKenElPescadoPeladoslickfins_Ryan
    Cheers,
    -Sam

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch