frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Buy a T-Shirt for an Event You Didn’t Attend

M_WareM_Ware Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
The #SworryTrials were #blessed to have this delightful design created by @OverSwimmerCraig_D’s son, OverTalentedKyle. Logos used with permission, proceeds support the Roost.

Official #SworryTrials T-shirt https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FY1X472/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_JrbFBbJHHNBH1

Craig_DAaronWebsteyTad_MKenElPescadoPelado
Queen of All Pins and A+ Enabler
Send your Pinterest suggestions to me at:
QOAP@triroost.com
http://www.pinterest.com/triroost/
Queen of All Donut Awards
Groovy Auntie to Roosters everywhere

Comments

• Options
    Craig_DCraig_D Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    If you did attend I can arrange to send you a puppy. It will be a beagle, it will not be house trained, it will dig up your yard and garden, and it will be a general PITA. However it will lick your face (with a dirty tongue) and stare deeply into your eyes.
    AaronWebsteyM_WarekjrunninA_drizzleKenElPescadoPelado
    Canadian Division
  • Options
    Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    I'm sure Webstey's going to order one with the $millions of windfall The Roost is receiving. Size up one size for added chest hair accommodation. B)
    AaronWebsteyCraig_D

#Sworry 2019 - See you there!
  • Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers

I'm sure Webstey's going to order one with the $millions of windfall The Roost is receiving. Size up one size for added chest hair accommodation. B)

If a mere 20 people order one, I'll earn enough to cover the cost of my very own copy! :)
  • Options

If a mere 20 people order one, I'll earn enough to cover the cost of my very own copy! :)
    Just come next year, it's cheaper.
    A_drizzle

• Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    If it's not on August 16, I will definitely be there :)
  • Options

If it's not on August 16, I will definitely be there :)

It's official: Aug. 16th it is.
    AaronWebsteywchevronCraig_DKenElPescadoPeladokjrunnin

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch