frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Self inflicted missery

StruangStruang Member, POTM
edited July 2018 in Main
So I offered to join a friend completing The Yorkshire Three Peaks yesterday. For those unfamiliar this involves 24.5 miles of hiking between and then up and over the three highest peaks in God's Own County Yorkshire.
The elevation profile looks like
For some reason when I got home today I decided a gentle 3 mile run and a bike ride would "keep me moving".
I was WRONG!

NOW sitting in the bar rehydrating and questioning my sanity and wondering what stupid combination od decisions has led to others self inflicted missery?
Tad_MJennifer PostAaron WebsteykjrunninKenElPescadoPeladoCraig_D

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch