frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

A week in Nashville

Brew_TriBrew_Tri Member
I'm spending all of my next week in nashville for a work conference. Looking for places to run, places to eat, places to drink and things to do???? If anyone is around I'd be happy to meet up! I fly in Sunday night and fly out that Friday.
Yay Sports! :#

Comments

• Options
    MartinMartin Member
    Spend a night near the arena when the Preds play. It's going to be crazy.
    MattBrew_TriJohns622AaronWebstey
  • Options
    simonsen77simonsen77 Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    Shelby Bottoms Park is the start of a nice long greenway along the river. Close to downtown and a great run.
    Brew_TriM_Ware
    First #BAAW Badge Recipient
  • Options
    bbculpbbculp Member
    Hattie B's is probably the most famous hot chicken place. Party Fowl is my favorite chicken spot if you're in the Gulch. Never had Pepperfire but people say it's a whole different level of pain. Go 4 out of 5 on the heat scale no matter where you go.

Peg Leg Porker is a decent bbq spot, but if you want the good stuff, drive/Uber out to Martin's. Not sure what the neighborhood is called, but it's out by Belmont U. Best whole hog bbq I've ever had.
    M_WareAaronWebsteyBrew_Tri
  • Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    About an hour northwest there's a fun spot. At Fort Campbell you can join the Army and go to Air Assault school and shit.
    M_Warebbculp
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    Brew_TriBrew_Tri Member
    Thanks for all the recommendations. I had an amazing time!
    M_WareAaronWebsteybbculpKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    bbculpbbculp Member
    @Brew_Tri Where'd you go for hot chicken?
    AaronWebstey
  • Options
    Brew_TriBrew_Tri Member
    bbculp said:

@Brew_Tri Where'd you go for hot chicken?

hattie bs
    for bbq we did a few places
    bbculpAaronWebstey

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch