frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Spring Classics Cycling Season

2»

Comments

• Options
    MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Matt said:

This was amazing to see

What, you don't adjust your own headset riding 46 kph beside a moving car? Not like he was using a torque wrench...
    MattTad_M
  • Options
    Jennifer PostJennifer Post Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Martin said:

Matt said:

This was amazing to see

What, you don't adjust your own headset riding 46 kph beside a moving car? Not like he was using a torque wrench...
    It was impressive. Best tweet I saw was the comment that even Sagan knows it is best practice to return a borrowed tool to your mechanic as soon as you are done.
    Tad_MKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    EvanEvan Member
    he's unbelievable to watch. as soon as he broke away, i knew it was over.
    Jennifer PostMartinTad_M

unofficial non-general counsel for TRS Racing and other TRS-related entities
  • Options
    RashRash Member
    Like I said - Sagan had this one in the bag! (Don’t read the prior page on this thread)

Sagan!!!!!
    Aaron WebsteyM_WareMartinTad_MJennifer Post
  • Options
    mbrekk44mbrekk44 Member, POTM
    Martin said:

Matt said:

This was amazing to see

What, you don't adjust your own headset riding 46 kph beside a moving car?
    I tried that last summer, it didn't end well
    Tad_Msimonsen77Jennifer PostKenElPescadoPeladoAaron Webstey
  • Options
    MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Evan said:

he's unbelievable to watch. as soon as he broke away, i knew it was over.

I rewatched the attack. It almost looks like a slo mo attack, and you wonder why no one covers it, then you realize they are going close to 50 kph over cobbles, after a 200 km warm-up, and you just have to shake your head in awe.
    Evan
  • Options
    KHilgendorfKHilgendorf Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    The peloton let him go, knowing that he would be joining 3 guys who were wrecked after 150+ km off the front. Figured he would waste a ton of energy bridging, and then not have it with 15km to go when they caught the break and started attacking in l'Arbe. Don't think the peloton expected Dillier to be so strong.
    Jennifer PostMattTad_MAaron Webstey
  • Options
    RashRash Member
    A few years from now, will everyone be playing the Sagan wrenching clip from PR in slow motion arguing that was him turning on/off the motor? Someone should ask Boonen about it! Ha.
    Tad_MwchevronMartinKenElPescadoPeladoAaron Webstey

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch