frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Heading to Aruba

wchevronwchevron Member, POTM
Going to Aruba with the family in a couple of weeks.

We are staying at the Marriott. Any good places to run or just head out from the hotel?
KenElPescadoPelado

Comments

• Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    I ran down the strip to the lighthouse and back, it was nice.
    kjrunnin
    #KOAT
  • Options
    I ran three loops around the hotels for about 13.1 miles and it was like running on the surface of the sun.
    kjrunninAaron WebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoFastCat1107
    ______

• Options
    kjrunninkjrunnin Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    I did the same as @AaronWebstey and @scotty - the light house was the nicer run (minus the putrid rotting snake I encountered on the side of the road).

Stuff a few bucks in your shorts and end one of your runs at Eduardo's Beach Shack and treat yourself to an acai bowl to enjoy on the walk back to your hotel.

We were there for 10 days and hands down the best meal I had while I was there was at Yemanja (http://www.yemanja-aruba.com/main/about). It's not walking distance from the hotel strip but well worth the cab fare if you haven't rented a car.

I am super jealous.
    Aaron WebsteywchevronFastCat1107

• Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    @kjrunnin I almost forgot about Eduardo's!!! OMG best meal by far for me.
    #KOAT

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch