frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

If your bike was a car, what would it be?

doyoueventribrodoyoueventribro Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
Spinning off the new Lambo/Cervelo crossover and since we've already seen relationships with Bianchi/Ferrari, Jaguar/Pinarrello, etc.

If your bike had a crossover with a car, what would it be?

My 2010 Scott Plasma 2 would be similar to a late-90's BMW 3 series that you got for a "smoking deal" on auto trader. When people point out that it's kind of old and irrelevant you show them all the upgrades you made so it's "just like the new ones" even though you can't even put 25c tires on it.

My 2012 Norco CRR 3 (10-speed shimano 105) is a 6-Cyclinder Ford Mustang. It looks fast and has a decent frame but it's really lacking where it counts. People that don't know better thing you have a great bike but real enthusiasts know better.

My Rocky Mountain CX bike would be a Jeep Renegade - The brand has a rich heritage of riding rough trails and getting thrashed around. You think this model would be the same but if you actually attempt it you'll probably die.

M_WareMattMartinAaronWebsteykjrunninmaggieruKenElPescadoPeladoKuch

Comments

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch