frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

ITU, IOC, WADA etc. and Schoeman

Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
edited January 2018 in Main
Poll Below:

Schoeman states there was NO postitive, NO AAF, and NO reason for TUE. ITU craftily words that the investigation determined that no AAF was recorded and states all WADA procedures were followed. Isn't that the point of the hackers posting the scans... to ask why no AAF was filed or pursued? That's like the police saying "thanks for dropping off this criminal, but we're letting them go because we determined they haven't been charged with a crime". WADA has stated nothing...... So is it fabricated evidence?

I guess we can let the IOC and ITU slide as "privately and independently" funded for the most part. But WADA gets its funding from governments, which means from the taxpayers. I reject any psychobabble argument that there are government money streams which are not taxpayer derived. This is accounting nonsense. So in my opinion, we, the interested public, are funding the WADA. Certainly I understand that the funding public has no real voice in the eyes of the management in power, but that voice does get heard through active complaint and protest.

Would a slew of letters and inquiries to WADA make a difference? As pointed out in the other threads, the facts don't line up.
visit Michigan July 19th to 24th 2023 - The Sworry Trials Impossibleman and Ode to Laz
https://www.facebook.com/sworrytrials/
https://www.facebook.com/OdetoLaz/
  1. Henri doesn't deserve to be badgered, we are idiots and the rest of the world is smarter than us13 votes
    1. "there was no AAF recorded" is simply fact of a broken system giving WADA excuse to do nothing
      23.08%
    2. If it was all fabricated evidence, WADA must say so or demand a TUE or AAF
      46.15%
    3. AG'er Kevin Moats got banned 8 years by IM for "low T", thank goodness the system works, wink wink
      30.77%
Martin

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch