frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

TRS Radio Episode 119: Starky.

Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
iTunes link

Really looking fwd to listening to this one. Thoughts?

As discussed in this post, here is the TRS Radio Amazon Link:

#KOAT

Comments

• Options
    I’m starting to think TRS should have Starky on every 3 months or so, even just for 10 minutes, to do the Hot Takes segment.

Looking forward to the new format.
    M_WareCraig_DJohns622mbrekk44altaylorausTad_M
  • Options
    GasBombGasBomb Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
    Always fun when The Proper Starky graces us with his wit and wisdom. Just an idea for a future segment. Have Andrew cold call pro athletes that have served doping suspensions and tell them what he really thinks. Also, if you haven't listened to The Ben Hobbs Podcast you are missing out. Plus you are way behind on hoarding gold at this point.
    Aaron WebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoCraig_DM_WarePreachSwanson

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Agree with that. http://benhobbs.libsyn.com or find it on any podcast player.
    KenElPescadoPelado
    #KOAT
  • Options
    I carry most of my weight between my legs.... priceless
    KenElPescadoPeladombrekk44Aaron Webstey
  • Options
    Granted the bar isn't high but by far the most entertaining, engaging, honest personality in the sport. Sanders a close second.

C'mon other pros, up your game you bores.
    mbrekk44Johns622Martin
  • Options
    EvilTwinEvilTwin Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    I will agree the Proper Starky and Sanders are two of the best interviews that I've heard. With the format change maybe do some sort of rotating host/ co-host with AJ, Dark Mark or the Team Captains, that could be fun.
  • Options
    doyoueventribrodoyoueventribro Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    I like the new proposed format idea. I don't think there's a need for a co-host on the intro except for maybe some guest appearances every once in a while. A 4-5:00 intro with an ad and then getting right into the interview is pretty common among a lot of podcasts. Finish with some kind of debrief/summary of the interview and throw another ad in there.

I liked the weeks with @EmilyCocks doing some pre-race banter ahead of larger races and it was good insight. Most intros with dark mark or webstey are hilarious, but they're also kind of just time wasters. If i'm a new person coming to the podcast that clicked it because they want to hear an interview with whatever triathlete I'm probably going to get really confused with a 30:00 intro without that guest.
    Aaron WebsteyEmilyCocksCraig_Dfyrehaar
  • Options
    "Webstey - Wasting Your Time Since 2014". :)
    GasBombCraig_DPevashishDaulTad_M
    #KOAT
  • Options
    KHilgendorfKHilgendorf Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM

Mrs. Webstey: "Only since 2014?"
    Aaron WebsteyGasBombCraig_Didking90MamaCheetahTad_M
  • Options
    Craig_DCraig_D Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM

Mrs. Webstey and the Canadian Government..: "Only since 2014?"
    Fixed

wchevronAaron WebsteyTad_M
    Canadian Division

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch