frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

2018 TRS Racing / Baucco Squad Applications are now OPEN!

AJ BauccoAJ Baucco Member, Rooster Endurance Officers, Pro Triathlete
2018 Applications are now open!!! Make sure that all returning members log in before they apply. That will auto fill most of the application. Make sure to answer all the questions!

Don't forget about our referral program as well. New members will have the ability to write in a referral. Make sure your friends know that! You will get $50 off per refferal.

Let me know if any questions.

https://www.trsracing-bsquad.com/join-team.cfm
Pro Triathlete, Coach, and Inaugural Kona Beer Mile Champion
Aaron WebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoCraig_DTad_M

Comments

• Options
    rigpigrigpig Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    When is the closing date for applications?

Kevin Brydges
    You're the rig guy? You don't look like you worked on rigs....
  • Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    @rigpig I think it's safe to say responses from AJ may be delayed a bit. Last I saw him in Aruba, well, I'm sure I passed out before he did. That was one exhausting, exciting, amazing week, and i can't wait to do it again. We need to just get our apps in ASAFP!
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    Steve HalewskiSteve Halewski Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Pretty sure that applications have to be in by 11/6
    KenElPescadoPelado

Steve Halewski
  • Options
    From the Join Now page:
    "The team will be officially picked on 11/13/17, but applications will need to be completed by 11/6/17."
    kjrunnin
  • Options
    Well, I'm submitted. I am back on a regular diet of beer, gin, and wine every night in readiness.

I may have an alcohol problem in that we run out of booze quite frequently in our house.
    KenElPescadoPeladoM_WareAaron Websteysimonsen77Tad_Mabussey1
  • Options
    New blood! @altayloraus may the odds be ever in your favour.
    altaylorausTad_M
  • Options
    PreachSwansonPreachSwanson Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    I think I got my twin brother to sign up...
    Aaron WebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoGasBombCraig_DAJ BauccoMamaCheetah
    TRS Racing
    I'm an angel with an incredible capacity for beer
  • Options

@rigpig I think it's safe to say responses from AJ may be delayed a bit. Last I saw him in Aruba, well, I'm sure I passed out before he did. That was one exhausting, exciting, amazing week, and i can't wait to do it again. We need to just get our apps in ASAFP!</blockquote

Yeah, I am very behind.... Applications are open until 11/6. Teams will be launched on 11/13. That is the plan.

• Options
    At this point I've met 35 team members and AJ Baucco Coaching athletes IRL - and feel like I know that many more through the forum & team Facebook group. THE BEST people I have met since trusting my life to my fellow soldiers while being shot at in Iraq.
    mbrekk44GasBombAaron WebsteyAJ BauccoTad_MCraig_DccochraneKuchJohns622
  • Options
    Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
    Thanks again for your service @KenElPescadoPelado !
    Craig_DMamaCheetahKenElPescadoPeladombrekk44
    visit Michigan July 19th to 24th 2023 - The Sworry Trials Impossibleman and Ode to Laz
    https://www.facebook.com/sworrytrials/
    https://www.facebook.com/OdetoLaz/
  • Options
    Elaine KElaine K Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Does the team have a middle eastern component? I'm getting ready to deploy for a year...
    MamaCheetahKenElPescadoPeladoM_WareTad_MItsShug
    Tucson, AZ
  • Options
    Elaine K said:

Does the team have a middle eastern component? I'm getting ready to deploy for a year...

Yeah, in Dubai. Solid group over there. Think you can squeeze your bike in a foot locker?
  • Options
    MamaCheetahMamaCheetah Member, POTM
    Hey Ladies ! I really liked the red cycling kit for next year. It looks like the team wants black but thinks the women could do red ? Not sure I'm fully understanding. Anywho - we would need 5, maybe 10 peeps to order the red kit. Any gals interested in the red cycling kit ?? @AJ Baucco
    PreachSwanson
  • Options
    Elaine KElaine K Member, Rooster Endurance Member

Elaine K said:

Yeah, in Dubai. Solid group over there. Think you can squeeze your bike in a foot locker?
    I'll be a bit far from Dubai - and probably somewhere that I don't want to ride.
    Though, it's probably safer than when I used to ride in South Florida?
    KenElPescadoPeladoAaron WebsteyGasBomb
    Tucson, AZ
  • Options
    kjrunninkjrunnin Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter

At this point I've met 35 team members and AJ Baucco Coaching athletes IRL - and feel like I know that many more through the forum & team Facebook group. THE BEST people I have met since trusting my life to my fellow soldiers while being shot at in Iraq.

2 years I've been on the team and the hub has shown no interest. One week with you guys and he wants to join. smh.
    M_WareTad_MKenElPescadoPeladoAaron WebsteyRobert RankinGasBombNotSoFatLewBHobbsyournotunique

• Options
    Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
    kjrunnin said:

2 years I've been on the team and the hub has shown no interest. One week with you guys and he wants to join. smh.
    Wait till you see who he gives the referral discount to @kjrunnin , then pass judgment.
    kjrunninKenElPescadoPeladoAaron WebsteyCraig_DGasBombNotSoFatLewyournotunique
    visit Michigan July 19th to 24th 2023 - The Sworry Trials Impossibleman and Ode to Laz
    https://www.facebook.com/sworrytrials/
    https://www.facebook.com/OdetoLaz/
  • Options
    kjrunninkjrunnin Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter

Wait till you see who he gives the referral discount to @kjrunnin , then pass judgment.

My money is on @AaronWebstey (literally)
    KenElPescadoPeladoTad_MM_WareAaron WebsteyGasBomb

• Options
    edited October 2017
    kjrunnin said:

So, both of you came away with a KOAT crush, eh?
    Aaron WebsteykjrunninCraig_D
  • Options
    GasBombGasBomb Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM

kjrunnin said:

So, both of you came away with a KOAT crush, eh?
    There's a skiing joke in there somewhere.

mbrekk44KenElPescadoPelado

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Elaine K said:

Big group in UAE!!!! Should be 12 or more athletes this year. They even have some of their own sponsors. They do a ton of training together and racing. We are actually in the process of putting together a camp there this Feb.

Send me an email and I can introduce you to all of them! ajbaucco@gmail.com
    Aaron Webstey
  • Options

Hey Ladies ! I really liked the red cycling kit for next year. It looks like the team wants black but thinks the women could do red ? Not sure I'm fully understanding. Anywho - we would need 5, maybe 10 peeps to order the red kit. Any gals interested in the red cycling kit ?? @AJ Baucco

From the facebook poll, it seemed like the majority of women asked for black. If we can get 5 women to want red, we can do that color for the triathlon kit. There is also the possibility of getting the red kit in mens. They really aren't that much different according to Castelli. Sizing would be the biggest difference I think.
    Aaron WebsteyMamaCheetah
  • Options
    Why would color affect sizing?

• Options
    BHobbs said:

Sounds like women can still get men's red kits without the tapered fit if we can't meet the minimums on both colors for women.
    M_WareMamaCheetah
  • Options
    Johns622Johns622 Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    I can’t find anywhere that it says. What is the registration fee?
  • Options
    it's $319 for new members. $269 maybe? for returning. it says it on the side

unofficial non-general counsel for TRS Racing and other TRS-related entities
  • Options
    Evan said:

it's $319 for new members. $269 maybe? for returning. it says it on the side

Yes this is correct.
  • Options
    BHobbs said:

If a woman wanted a red kit, it would have to be in mens and the sizing would be different
  • Options
    EvilTwinEvilTwin Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    edited November 2017
    I'm signed up, joining the middle age, overweight, recovering alcoholic, slow pack, just crossing the finish line.
    kjrunninBHobbsAJ BauccoAaron WebsteyTad_MPreachSwansonellsworth53tGasBombMamaCheetahNotSoFatLew
  • Options
    MamaCheetahMamaCheetah Member, POTM
    @AJ Baucco please let me know if we hit 5 because then I won't have to go into my local triathlon store and ask to try on men's gear.
    BHobbsrigpig
  • Options

@AJ Baucco please let me know if we hit 5 because then I won't have to go into my local triathlon store and ask to try on men's gear.

We have to get 5 women on the team first.... kidding.. kinda :-)

When we close apps, I will reach out to all TRS women and see who plans to order what. So you will have time either way.
    MamaCheetah

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch