frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Treat your gooch, support The Roost: Castelli deals on Wiggle.com

Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
If all those Castelli ads on TRS Radio have inspired you to finally stop putting hot garbage all over your body (i.e., wearing anything other than Castelli), take a look at Wiggle's selection.

http://bit.ly/2nkfJwR

Clicking the above link (or the one in the header), then buying your sweet gooch-soothing Castelli gear - or anything - from Wiggle.com within 30 days, will generate commissions to help keep The Roost in business.

TRS/Baucco Team Members - team discounts/codes do not apply here. Use your link/instructions in the team-only forum for that.
#KOAT
GasBombMartin

Comments

• Options
    MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Castelli rubs me the right way.
    Aaron WebsteykjrunninKenElPescadoPeladoCraig_Dmbrekk44
  • Options
    mbrekk44mbrekk44 Member, POTM
    Since we got our team kits last year, I have bought nothing but Castelli.. I'm having a hell of a time finding their running shoes though
    Aaron WebsteyMamaCheetah
  • Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Here's another good excuse to do some shopping at Wiggle.

M_WareAaron WebsteyCraig_D
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    Zach BoringZach Boring Member
    edited May 2017
    Use code Wiggle1 to wiggle your fat ass in $100 worth of clothing

Use code Wiggle2 to hate your life as you cry on the floor realizing your $200 in clothing you waited 3 months to receive is sized for a 10 year old boy.
    M_WareryanjgatesTad_MItsShugAaron WebsteyCraig_DMamaCheetahkjrunninwchevron

Zach Boring, Overly Average Looking Man

• Options
    ItsShugItsShug Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM

Use code Wiggle2 to hate your life as you cry on the floor realizing your $200 in clothing you waited 3 months to receive is sized for a 10 year old boy.

Welcome to the 3xl club. It's pretty exclusive here
    Aaron WebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoCraig_DwchevronGasBomb
    Demotivational Speaker
    Master of the Absurd - King of all Polls
    Kansas Native
    Tweets Me  Follow ItsShug
  • Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, Rooster Endurance Member

@Zach Boring did you get @_MurMan confused with Thurman Merman from Bad Santa?

Brent_RMattMartinGasBomb
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    MamaCheetahMamaCheetah Member, POTM
    edited May 2017
    Thanks for this carrot .. my cart has $99.99 in it. FUUUUUUUUUCK, fucking fuck !
    M_WarekjrunninKenElPescadoPeladowchevronGasBombAaron WebsteyTad_MJohns622
  • Options
    scottyscotty Member
    Located in the U.K., right? Anyone ever have shipping/tariff issues?
    ______

• Options
    M_WareM_Ware Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    @scotty I ordered at Christmas, no issues at all and I was surprised at the quick speed of the delivery.
    Keeper of the Cowbell
    Queen of All Donut Awards
    Groovy Auntie to Roosters everywhere
  • Options
    MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    scotty said:

Located in the U.K., right? Anyone ever have shipping/tariff issues?

I'm two for three on dodging tariffs. Don't know if this is because the items I ordered were still exempt when they arrived, or if Canada Post couldn't be bothered.
  • Options
    ItsShug said:

Welcome to the 3xl club. It's pretty exclusive here
    Random Bump, but hardly wanted to start a new thread.

Pondering Castelli sizes - off on a buying mission for both me and my fiancee. Coming from a rowing background, neither of us are exactly climber-sized. I'm 6'6' and about 210 at the moment, which is light for me. Britta's 6'1 or so and and built on similar lines. Any hints on what might actually fit as regards bibs (I typed bigs in there to start with, subconscious kicking in...).

I seem to recall that I was 4XL in Castelli bibs (big arse...), but was wondering re: women's sizing - is an XL women's actually XL?

Thoughts for those of us who damage scales and doorways? In Britain, I do have to watch my head, building standards are 6'6" doorways here...
  • Options
    yournotuniqueyournotunique Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Well, I'm a medium or small top, when I'm in shape. Medium bottoms. 5'10" 145 (at race weight, most definitely not at current weight).

Happy to help!
    -I know it's wrong. Blame old AOL character limits. Illadelph |
  • Options
    Craig_DCraig_D Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    @altayloraus easy way is to go to a local shop and try on castelli gear to get a feel for size. If not possible, measure yourself as per their fit guide. Its spot on. Go up 1 size if you land in between. The only thing that is truly soul crushing is putting down the XXXL on paper.
    Tad_M
    Canadian Division
  • Options
    @craigD - I do hate going to shops...
    But I must agree - putting anything with a multiple X on it is a bit soul destroying.
    Craig_D
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
  • Options
    I was going to leave @AaronWebstey's workdays out of it as well.
    Aaron WebsteyCraig_DTad_M

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch