frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

2018 TRS RACING / BAUCCO SQUAD

AJ BauccoAJ Baucco Member, Rooster Endurance Officers, Pro Triathlete
Get ready people, we are just about ready to open the applications for the 2018 teams. We are making some big improvements for next year, so that we can continue to grow these teams and slowly take over the sport of triathlon!! B)

1) Applications for the 2018 teams will be opening sometime in the next 7-10 days. We will keep everyone posted. If you were on last years team, make sure to LOG IN before you apply. That will autofill all of last years info and you can then just make updates as needed.

2) Current team members should take advantage of the referral program. Invite you friend to join the team and we will knock $50 off your registration. This is only for returning members, not new members.

3) Pricing will be the SAME as last year: $269 for returning members, $319 for new members. Even though pricing is the same, we are adding more value, and high quality custom team items.

4) We are making upgrades to the "team gear package". We have a new kit design with Castelli (see attached) and team members can still pick and choose which gear they want, new team t-shirt, a much nicer quality hat, custom team water bottles (with nutrition), custom team swim cap, possibly a custom team pint glass, and more. No more coupons, handouts or lower quality items.

5) We are adding more industry discounts for 2018

6) We will be organizing MANY regional and local team races, but the big team races for 2018 will be: Wildflower, Boulder 70.3, Toughman NY, Age Group Nationals in Cleveland, and Challenge Aruba.

Reach out to me (ajbaucco@gmail.com) if you have any questions or comments. Looking forward to another year with everyone.

AJ
Pro Triathlete, Coach, and Inaugural Kona Beer Mile Champion
kjrunninMattPreachSwansonKenElPescadoPeladoCraig_DAaron WebsteyKuchTad_Mmbrekk44scottyBrent_REvanRobert RankinA_MonroeBrew_TriMamaCheetahOverBiker_Samphillind_triHSeeley14

Comments

• Options
    I'm really digging the new kits, assuming these images are legit.
    Aaron WebsteyCraig_D
  • Options
    dhrdhr Member
    Kind of insulted that I wasn't consulted for my graphic design expertise.

M_WareTad_MscottyNotSoFatLewAaron WebsteywchevronkjrunninCraig_DRobert RankinGasBombMamaCheetahChris10MattHSeeley14
  • Options
    i'll just say it... these kits are infinit-ly (see what i did there?!?) better than last year (although TRS kinda looks like Ohio State...). kudos AJ.
    rigpigellsworth53tMamaCheetah

unofficial non-general counsel for TRS Racing and other TRS-related entities
  • Options
    At least we're not going with white shorts like Lionel Sanders. He should have gone with brown.

KenElPescadoPeladoAaron WebsteywchevronCraig_DTad_Msimonsen77GasBomb

• Options
    maggierumaggieru Member, Pro Triathlete
    re: Sanders' white kit...

KenElPescadoPeladoAaron WebsteyM_Wareidking90EvanRyan HeislerCraig_DTad_Msimonsen77GasBombellsworth53tMamaCheetahStruangMattHSeeley14
    insta: @magrusch
  • Options
    Evan said:

i'll just say it... these kits are infinit-ly (see what i did there?!?) better than last year (although TRS kinda looks like Ohio State...). kudos AJ.

I see what you did there!
    ellsworth53t
  • Options
    ellsworth53tellsworth53t Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    edited October 2017
    Evan said:

(although TRS kinda looks like Ohio State...)

I have no problem with this.
    It will match the Buckeye stickers on my aero helmet.
  • Options
    Brew_TriBrew_Tri Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Im unable to apply because the "join now" link redirects too many times that chrome flags it as unsafe.
    Yay Sports! :#
  • Options
    mbrekk44mbrekk44 Member, POTM
    Also having trouble getting in.. says the security certificate expired yesterday?
    Brew_Tri
  • Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Txt sent to AJ re: registration link.
    #KOAT
  • Options
    StruangStruang Member, POTM
    Well that's me out, failed the intelegance test as I can't even see a registration link
  • Options
    Guys, registration is not open. I will tell you when it's open! Hopefully sometime in the middle of next week
    Brew_Trimbrekk44EvanAaron Webstey
  • Options
    Brew_TriBrew_Tri Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Who should I put down as my referral?
    Yay Sports! :#
  • Options
    mbrekk44mbrekk44 Member, POTM
    Obviously me, if you don't, you are a turrible person. I'm planning on really using the sympathy card for at least a year.
    M_WareAaron WebsteyBrew_TriKenElPescadoPeladoMark_after_DarkTad_Msimonsen77GasBombyournotunique
  • Options
    KenElPescadoPelado

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch