frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Super League Tri

124»

Comments

• Options
    Jennifer PostJennifer Post Member, Level 2 Supporter
    I like how he brings up he has daughters. In Sweden they have a special term for men that only support equality for women once they have a daughter. "Pappafeminist."
    AaronWebsteyGasBombM_Waresimonsen77DawnCdhrBrent_RTad_Machrowicz
  • Options
    Tad_MachrowiczTad_Machrowicz Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, Level 2 Supporter
    What a treacherous course at Jersey. I'd like to see Ali out there, but he sure is good in the booth as a commentator. He's as good as there is IMO.
    MattJennifer Post

• Options
    I agree about Ali's commentary. Holy crap he is good. Listening to him is like attending a triathlon clinic.
    AaronWebsteywchevronMattidking90M_WareTad_MachrowiczGranpa Chook
  • Options
    jakesaundersjakesaunders Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member

I agree about Ali's commentary. Holy crap he is good. Listening to him is like attending a triathlon clinic.

I agree. Barrie Shepley better watch out when AB retires. His commentating is top notch.
    AaronWebsteyJennifer PostTad_MachrowiczKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    I loved the racing today. My favorite post-race moment was how Richard Murray kept saying it was his first time ever racing in a breakaway and he seemed so amused and pleased at the same time.
    Tad_MachrowiczOverBiker_SamM_WareGranpa Chook
  • Options
    OverBiker_SamOverBiker_Sam Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    I've been streaming it all hanging out in various doctors offices this week – incredible coverage and fantastic commentary. I watch a fair bit of ITU, and like that coverage, but this takes it up a notch or two. Is it too much to ask for WTC to hire the same production company? I would love to watch some Kona coverage that leverages what's been done here.

On another note, WTF – Nicola Spirig?!? I usually cheer for Katie and Kristin and Summer (and Charlotte), but wow. I'm impressed at what she's done coming back four months after having a kid.
    Jennifer PostAaronWebsteyTad_MachrowiczM_WareKenElPescadoPeladoGranpa Chook
    Cheers,
    -Sam

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch