frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

A Jogger Dubbed The "Mad Pooper" Is Terrorizing Colorado Springs

I think this is the ideal discussion board to discuss this.

http://deadspin.com/a-jogger-dubbed-the-mad-pooper-is-terrorizing-colorad-1818521863
Aaron WebsteyPevashishDaulsimonsen77fyrehaar

Comments

• Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    They should probably change the signs at the crosswalks on that street.

hu.jpg 68.9K
    AlexSCraig_DPevashishDaulTad_M
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
  • Options
    wchevronwchevron Member, POTM
    That's sounds like a shitty situation.

Sorry, that was like a bad @KenElPescadoPelado joke.

simonsen77Aaron WebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoscottyTad_MCraig_DMamaCheetah
  • Options
    simonsen77simonsen77 Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Runs on the run?
    idking90Tad_MCraig_D
    First #BAAW Badge Recipient
  • Options
    doyoueventribrodoyoueventribro Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    I'll just say it outright, I poop on runs all the fucking time. Any run around 15km there's probably a 75% chance I'm going to stop to drop one. I have IBD and although not flaring I have a lot of intestinal scarring which speeds up food transfer time and still has some unpredictable bowel movements.

That said, I've only shit on someones lawn once or twice, and one of those times was on a dark winter night when I squatted directly over the sewer grate onto Pennywise's smug clown face.

If you're going to shit while on a run, try to figure out public bathrooms, porta potties or good wooded sections. I can escape 20-30 feet off the road into the woods and drop a log and nobody will ever know. There are also lots of apps where you can review public washrooms. I recommend the "go here" app if you're in canada because it's developed by the peeps and Crohn's and Colitis Canada.

Aaron WebsteyKenElPescadoPeladosimonsen77fyrehaarMattTad_MCraig_D
  • Options
    idking90idking90 Member, Pro Triathlete
    Phew. Fortunately I'm at the other end of the Front Range metro area, so I know this isn't about the bad tacos I had last week.
    Aaron WebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoNotSoFatLewwchevronmaggieruAlexSTad_MCraig_D
  • Options
    EmilyCocksEmilyCocks Member, Pro Triathlete, POTM
    edited September 2017
    She plans it too, carries toilet paper. I think she has a fetish for pooping in public--the fear of getting caught in the act gets her hot and bothered and ready to drop a deuce.
    AlexSCraig_DAaron WebsteyKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    I used to drive a lot for work, and the best advice I can give is: hotel bathrooms. They're usually pristine, empty, and if you're lucky you can grab some free lobby sundries on the way out. You'll never stop at a gas station again.
    OverBiker_SamCraig_DKenElPescadoPelado
    ______

• Options
    MamaCheetahMamaCheetah Member, POTM
    edited September 2017
    The hubs just said in all seriousness, "I'm glad it's not a picture of my wife!" he is such a worry wart.
    Aaron WebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoCraig_D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch