frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Tri Roost T-Shirts - CANADA ORDER

Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
edited September 2017 in Main
For any Canucks out there wanting a shirt, @kjrunnin is going to handle your orders. Please post here or DM ***me*** if you want a shirt, which one, and size and colour. I'll collect orders up until the end of this week (Sept 8).

Options:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=mh_bl_sl_s_ap_mw_7141123011?ie=UTF8&node=7141123011&field-brandtextbin=The+Triathlon+Roost

Thanks kj!!!

W
#KOAT
M_WarekjrunninCraig_DKenElPescadoPelado

Comments

• Options
    MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    I want the #sworry one for my under 10 year old daughter, but I'm afraid she'll go to the site and see all the crap that I've posted.
    Aaron Websteysimonsen77KenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
  • Options
    MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    @Matt - No, twitter just sucked. (Present company excluded, etc). If it weren't for certain US politicians, it would probably be dead already, because it doesn't really make money.
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
    So just because they lose money, means it's not worthwhile to be a member? Just like certain websites/forums
    Aaron WebsteyTad_M
  • Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    I have never claimed that there is any kind of worth or value associated with membership here. :)
    MartinStruangKenElPescadoPelado
    #KOAT
  • Options
    I got my shirt and love it. I would say the ladies does run a wee bit small ...? Not terrible, but a bit. So if you like your shirts a little bit loose, you may want to go up a size. (And NO - I am not retaining water, but thanks for the concern) ;)
    Aaron WebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoCraig_DM_WaremaggieruHSeeley14
  • Options
    kjrunninkjrunnin Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    What size did you order @MamaCheetah ? And can the size tag be ripped out? If I'm going to size-up, I need to know if the shirt will hurt my feelings every time I put it on.
    M_WareHSeeley14

• Options
    Hey @kjrunnin I am a solid Medium, maybe even a small / medium. I ordered a medium and it's form fitting ... so ....
  • Options
    wchevronwchevron Member, POTM
    kjrunnin said:

What size did you order @MamaCheetah ? And can the size tag be ripped out? If I'm going to size-up, I need to know if the shirt will hurt my feelings every time I put it on.

You should get the #sworry shirt.
    Aaron WebsteyCraig_DkjrunninKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    doyoueventribrodoyoueventribro Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    edited September 2017
    I probably should have jumped on this. whoops. So...can I just order using the american amazon link...i'll just pay extra shipping?

Can I get a custom one that says, "Check in every month or so for a heavy dose of why the fuck do I bother."
    simonsen77M_WarewchevronAaron WebsteyCraig_DHSeeley14
  • Options
    Considering nobody else replied to me, and I'm not sure if @kjrunnin has ordered yet, you may still be in luck.
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Yup. Still in luck. I was waiting for my Visa to stop smoking after I paid my daughter's post-secondary tuition last week.
    KenElPescadoPeladoHSeeley14MamaCheetah

• Options
    edited September 2017
    I'll take a "the other triathlon forum" in slate, medium. No rush, if you want to do a bulk shipment it might be easier.
    Aaron Webstey
  • Options
    Sworry in medium grey for me, please :)
    #KOAT
  • Options
    HSeeley14HSeeley14 Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    kjrunnin said:

Yup. Still in luck. I was waiting for my Visa to stop smoking after I paid my daughter's post-secondary tuition last week.

Another late to the party hoser here. If still good to order can I please get a Sworry in medium in grey? If not no worries, when the US dollar goes to hell because North Korea declares all out war on Camacho, aka Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho, aka TRUMP, I will start ordering from the US again.

*of course I am kidding about war, that would be catastrophic, but seriously, what in the actual fuck is going on down there?

MamaCheetahCraig_Dsimonsen77
  • Options
    @HSeeley14 examine our orders. Then try yet again to tell me that we are not soulmates. #soulys
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Ordering tonight. Last call...

• Options
    Slate grey or heather grey @AaronWebstey?

• Options
    kjrunnin said:

Slate grey or heather grey @AaronWebstey?

Whoops! Slate!
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Shirts are ordered. I will message for mailing addresses when they arrive. @AaronWebstey I can mail yours or bring it to Aruba. @doyoueventribro what part of the country are you in?
    Aaron Webstey

• Options
    @kjrunnin thank you!! You are the shit. Aruba for mine is great, and if I'm not mistaken @doyoueventribro is living in Dartmouth now? If I can bring his home from Aruba and it'll be a good excuse to have a beer.
    #KOAT
  • Options

@kjrunnin thank you!! You are the shit. Aruba for mine is great, and if I'm not mistaken @doyoueventribro is living in Dartmouth now? If I can bring his home from Aruba and it'll be a good excuse to have a beer.

I'm still in Cape Breton.. the edge of butt fuck nowhere. I'll throw over some bones for shipping. I'll PM @kjrunnin my email for paypal or whatever
    Aaron Websteyjamoozle
  • Options
    @Martin pls send me your preferred model, size, and colour so I can order your Fantasy TDF prize - I just remembered this now. If @kjrunnin can still fit it into her order great, if not I'll figure out another way.

W
    #KOAT
  • Options
    The items hadn't shipped yet so I requested a cancellation of the order. I'll let you know if it was successful. If it was, I'll re-order with Martin's addition.
    Aaron Webstey

• Options
    I'm still in Cape Breton.. the edge of butt fuck nowhere. I'll throw over some bones for shipping. I'll PM @kjrunnin my email for paypal or whatever
    @doyoueventribro There's triathlon in Cape Breton?
  • Options
    Hell yeah, there's a whole club and the Ingonish Beach tri is awesome! At least I think that's still a thing
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Thank you @kjrunnin !!
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Cancellation unsuccessful. Items have shipped. Unless you can find something I absolutely must have from amazon.com, it looks like you'll need a Plan B.

• Options
    Or help me start my Christmas shopping... the men on my list range from 24yo to 52 yo.

• Options
    Thanks for trying @kjrunnin ! I'll find a way to repay @Martin , but "find Xmas gifts for my men" sounds like a fun game :)
    #KOAT

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch