frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Triathlon Preview Show 72 - WTS Rotterdam

AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, TRS/Baucco Team Member
Can't remember the predictions by @EmilyCocks and @Zach Miller , can someone refresh? PS thanks Emily for extending yesterday's run from 9k to 14 - Paradise City came on just as I passed my turnoff for home and I was so pumped up I extended it out to my longer loop :)
M_WareKenElPescadoPeladoCraig D

Comments

• Options
    Jennifer PostJennifer Post Member, Level 2 Supporter
    I can't remember the exact predictions either but I remember @EmilyCocks mentioning Luis as a possible contender which at the time I thought was out of the blue.

I am most happy about Katie Zaferes having such an amazing race after crashing out in Stockholm. She really is tough AF. I loved in post-race interview when Katie said she told Flora that she was so happy with 2nd that it felt like she won. Also pleased to see Jodie Stimpson starting to get her run form back after coming back from injury.

Can't wait for Super League Tri next weekend.
    M_WareAaronWebsteyGranpa Chook
  • Options
    Zach MillerZach Miller Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    We picked womens series podium and mens race.
  • Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member

We picked womens series podium and mens race.

You can pick your friends, and you can pick your podium favorites. But don't even scratch your nose in traffic because you don't know who might pull up alongside your car.

PevashishDaulCraig D
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch