frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Road bike rental - Regensburg, Germany

My Googling has yielded zero results as far as where I can rent a road bike. Every place seems to only rent cruisers and e-bikes, which are apparently huge over there. Why is it that there are no road bike rental? Flying it would be so much $ and a pita since I'll only be able to bike like 1 day while there, maybe 2.

Living life in pursuit of triathlon greatness and not pissing off my wife. Also trying to understand Dark Mark and why he's left New York yet again, but this time for Oklahoma. At least it's not Florida.

Comments

• Options
    StruangStruang Member, POTM
    I'm sure @DC Rainmaker has done it. But he's a bit busy at Eurobike this week

Might be worth searching his site though
    M_Ware
  • Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Dave, when I was looking for roadies in Barcelona, it seemed like only the guided tour joints had them. Otherwise it was basically what you described.

Maybe you can contact one of the full-service bike tour companies, see if they would work out a deal with you for just a bike, or else point you in the direction of someone who can?
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch