frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

(Re)tired Comedy Thread

KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, Rooster Endurance Member
Well, friends and neighbors, the people have spoken. According to Mr. Hobbs' recent Twitter poll following TRS 114, 69% of those polled agree that I am not funny. Therefore, I shall refrain from any attempts to re-enter the triathlon comedy podcast arena until such time as I am able to up my game. At that point I will be sure to contact "Anonymous" Will, and advise him that, "I've upped my game; now, up yours!"

Meanwhile, if when I get a wild hair up my ass to try some triathlon-related jokes, I shall leave them here for your enjoyment, or for you to ignore the thread altogether if I am incapable of giving you the chuckles. Maybe with this I can also restrain myself from derailing so many forum threads with ridiculous interjections.

Anyone else who would like to join me in this least noble of endeavours, feel free to share your material here! Of course, @Dark_mark you are invited to share anything that is Too Terribly Long For Twitter!
Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
Aaron WebsteyMamaCheetah

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch