frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

sorry ladies, I'm taken

Sorry to the women here, but as irresistible as I seem, I am no longer an available man.

Today I became the first person to get engaged in trs gear. I would like to go down history for this feat.

Also, incongruence with our fearless leader, I am going to marry above my pay grade in the looks department.

20150215_093513

Zach Boring, Overly Average Looking Man

Aaron WebsteyRyan HeislerJames LangeHMkrplunkitkevinschummerItsShugTimOLearyDHansenTriScheck48FastCat1107Mark_after_DarkGeorge KruseHeatherLowTheDonMagicDonHSeeley14yournotuniqueoldmanchadADRBillyBrinzTheoRobert Rankin

Comments

• Options
    She blocked the cock, so here is a better one.

• Options
    Aaron WebsteyRyan HeislerHMkrplunkitDHansenTriyournotuniqueoldmanchadBasementbiker

• Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Way to go buddy!! Congratulations!!!
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Congrats, Zach!
    Aaron Webstey
    Resident Gear Guru
    Bike Crash Free Since August 4th, 2014
  • Options
    trsradio69trsradio69 Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    No doubt Zach is MVP of the weekend. In summary, he got drunk and then got engaged whilst rocking the cock. Someone write the article.
  • Options
    trsradio69trsradio69 Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Furthermore, Zach has earned himself some air time on TRS radio.
    DHansenTriHSeeley14
  • Options
    James LangeJames Lange Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Congrats captain Zach!

• Options
    PreachSwansonPreachSwanson Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Way to go stud
    TRS Racing
    I'm an angel with an incredible capacity for beer
  • Options
    Ha, it was an epic weekend for sure. Some proud and some not so proud moments. The best part, I told her that I wore that shirt for a reason and she wasn't at all mad
    Ryan HeislerScheck48HSeeley14

• Options
    congrats man!

village idiot

• Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers

Ha, it was an epic weekend for sure. Some proud and some not so proud moments. The best part, I told her that I wore that shirt for a reason and she wasn't at all mad

Keeper.
    #KOAT
  • Options
    congrats

Nathan Kiser
    Just FYI, you... are also less than mediocre. -TheActualPaulo

• Options
    Congrats Buddy, keeper for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Congrats. My address is on the spreadsheet for the invite. Don't skimp on the envelopes!
  • Options
    I feel like @TheRealStarky knows a florist in texas you can hire.... ;)
    Scheck48oldmanchad
    HMKP
  • Options
    _MurMan_MurMan Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    @zachboring im super hammered. but i bet I'm in line for best man!!! if i don't win then @AaronWebstey is the winner.
    Scheck48HMkrplunkitoldmanchad

Sean Murnane - East Coast Hooligan

• Options
    @_MurMan @AaronWebstey too hard to decide. Beer mile determines the winner.

Also, I should probably meet you guys first to make sure you are cyber stalkers and serial killers before making that kind of commitment
    Scheck48oldmanchad

• Options
    Congrats Zach!

Great Uncle, Average Father, Mediocre Triathlete

• Options
    Congrats Zach!
  • Options
    Congrats!! So now, was the drinking part of the nerves leading up to popping the question?
  • Options
    @zachboring I am sure there will some purple in that wedding party! Go Frogs
  • Options
    Congratulations Coach.

TRS WEST - NOLA, Miller Lite Drinking Truck Driver

• Options
    Nice work, Cap'n!

Kelly Lentz
    TRS Canada Chapter
    Please direct all complaints to James Lange

• Options
    @zachboring I would like to add my congratulations. More importantly I think you may have established a new "First in the Shirt" category (I'm sure someone will come up with a better name). The possibilities are endless indeed . . . 1st to win in the shirt, 1st to get (hmmmhmmm) in the shirt, 1st to give birth while rocking it, and inevitably the 1st to be dumped while wearing it.

Brinz - TRS East - Boston Chapter

• Options
    Nice job, but as mentioned about, be careful as she seems to be a natural cock-blocker!
    James Lange

seems like kind of an asshole =)

• Options
    How did you pull off proposing hungover? I felt like puking sober! Enjoy being told how the wedding is going to be. In all seriousness congrats! Just went through engagement to wedding this past year. It goes by so fast, enjoy it to the fullest!

Fattest BQ on record--- *allegedly
    2016 (and last) Rev3 Cedar Point champ- don't google the time though
  • Options
    ItsShugItsShug Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    Seriously, between your engagement photo and the baby photo TRS West HAS to have this month's challenge in the bag.

Congrats man.
    Demotivational Speaker
    Master of the Absurd - King of all Polls
    Kansas Native
    Tweets Me  Follow ItsShug
  • Options
    I told you. I hate to lose :) #westisthebest

@ItsShug

• Options
    ItsShugItsShug Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    edited February 2015
    The only comeback I can see is if @_MurMan nad @AaronWebstey turnt up at a pride festival cross dressed and in full TRS gear.

Edit: And they better be full Aero..
    Aaron Webstey
    Demotivational Speaker
    Master of the Absurd - King of all Polls
    Kansas Native
    Tweets Me  Follow ItsShug
  • Options
    Thats a normal occurrence for them though
    ItsShugAaron Webstey

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch