frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

The Roost + Challenge Aruba: 20% off registration *NOW WITH HOTEL DEALS*

Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
edited September 2017 in Main
My beloved forum members/readers,

This October 22, the greatest triathlon event of the season is going down in Oranjestad, Aruba - Challenge Aruba. Many of you are already signed up as part of the TRS/Baucco squad, and I myself will be racing my first-ever half-distance event. There will be literally dozens of forum members in attendance, racing and partying on one of the most beautiful islands on the planet.

In addition to being a TRS/Baucco squad #sponsor, the Challenge Aruba team has partnered with The Triathlon Roost to help an already-great triathlon party get even greater. How is that possible, you might ask? Simple - by adding YOU to the party! The Roost is sponsoring a 20% discount for all forum members, friends and family - that's right, you are encouraged to share the wealth - in hopes that I might get to meet some of you in person (#sworry in advance for disappointing you).

So, what can you do now?

- go to http://www.challenge-aruba.com/register and use code TRIROOST20 to save 20% and let em know I sent you.
- like The Roost on Facebook, and most importantly - SHARE the Challenge Aruba post! Even a dozen or so shares can have a #yuge effect.
- train for Challenge Aruba (optional)
- Show up to race and PARTY!

The more people who show up to witness my almost-certain overbiking and meltdown on the run, the merrier. Hope to see you there.

Thanks,
Webstey
Former Athlete, current Dadbod
#KOAT
KenElPescadoPeladoMattM_WareHSeeley14

Comments

• Options
    AJ BauccoAJ Baucco Member, Rooster Endurance Officers, Pro Triathlete
    Awesome. Seriously can''t wait for this. We are going to have a really fun time.
    M_WareAaron Webstey
    Pro Triathlete, Coach, and Inaugural Kona Beer Mile Champion
  • Options
    Brew_TriBrew_Tri Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Those prices are in florin(currency on Aruba), right?

exchange is about 1.00(US):1.78(Awg)
    Yay Sports! :#
  • Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers

I think the 'international' prices are in USD. Pretty sure there's small print somewhere on the page to that effect, but will look into it.
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Brew_TriBrew_Tri Member, Rooster Endurance Member

I think the 'international' prices are in USD. Pretty sure there's small print somewhere on the page to that effect, but will look into it.
    Ya its all USD.
    Aaron Webstey
    Yay Sports! :#
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Is anybody considering joining us in what will surely be the greatest 5 days of your life? It's only 39 days away, and I'm positive some of you still have something to prove this year! Challenge Aruba and Ben have been so kind in helping me be a part of this year's event - if you're on the fence, please use the TRIROOST20 code and come join the fun. Don't do it for me, do it for the TriRoost community - help us prove to the world that we're here, we're weird, and we're worth taking a chance on.

I will be designing an exclusive Challenge Aruba TriRoost t-shirt, and will personally buy one for the first 3 people who show proof of registration with the TRIROOST20 code, so you can properly represent our "strange little community" (paraphrasing @maggieru :) ). Any members who have already signed up with the TRS/Baucco squad code, post here or DM me if you'd like the private link to purchase one of these.

M_WareCraig_D
    #KOAT
  • Options
    eremillongeremillong Member, POTM
    I am already signed up and would be excited to represent this fun bunch! Also I am including my hubby Mr. Fitzinya and will make him wear this instead of his "Who the F*ck is AJ Baucco" shirt.
    M_WareAaron WebsteyCraig_D
  • Options

I am already signed up and would be excited to represent this fun bunch! Also I am including my hubby Mr. Fitzinya and will make him wear this instead of his "Who the F*ck is AJ Baucco" shirt.

Wear both! Design coming soon. Thank you
    both!! :D
    #KOAT
  • Options
    It's crunch time - check out these last minute hotel deals directly from 'Boss the Big'* himself!!

UNIQUE HOTEL SUPPORT, limited availability - contact me directly (here or at webstey@triroost.com) for more info.

Register with 2 for the Challenge Aruba Triathlon Half Distance or Sprint and receive:
    - hotel credit $ 50/night, maximum 7 nights

Register with 4 for the Challenge Aruba Triathlon Half Distance or Sprint and receive:
    - hotel credit $ 120/night, maximum 7 nights

Register with 6 for the Challenge Aruba Triathlon Half Distance or Sprint and receive:
    - hotel credit $ 200/night, maximum 7 nights

*The RD's name 'Bas de Groot' translates to 'Boss the Big' in Dutch
    KenElPescadoPelado
    #KOAT

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch