frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

POTM May 2017

Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
edited June 2017 in Main
Ladies and gentlemen male forum users, your May poster of the month is ... @KHilgendorf !

With congrats to @KenElPescadoPelado for surpassing me in number of posts. Tell your wife I'm #sworry.

#KOAT
Mattsimonsen77balsdorfKenElPescadoPeladoMamaCheetah

Comments

• Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    She knows, @AaronWebstey. She knows.

Well done @KHilgendorf.

I'm continuing to go for quantity over quality.
    Aaron WebsteyMamaCheetahTad_M
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    That's why you're my perennial favourite.
    KenElPescadoPeladoMamaCheetah
    #KOAT
  • Options
    I think you just found a Canadian way of calling me an asshole? Or am I thinking of a different word...
    Aaron WebsteyMattM_WareTad_M
  • Options
    Up here it's spelled asshoule
    KenElPescadoPeladosimonsen77M_Warekjrunninellsworth53tTad_M
    #KOAT
  • Options
    And perineoum?
    Aaron Webstey
  • Options
    Perianal?
    KenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    Hensatc said:

Perianal?

That's the Italian word for getting a checkup every year to make sure your gums aren't bleeding from too much ass-to-mouth. Allegedly.
    Hensatc
  • Options

Allegedly.

Pucker factor induced with contemplating periodontal tools near my rectum ... yikes ... allegedly
    KenElPescadoPeladokjrunnin
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
  • Options
    Is this one of those things where the winner gets a renewed sense of self worth? Or the other kind where they need to examine where they went so wrong in life to get here?
    M_WareAaron WebsteyMamaCheetahMartinTad_MCraig_D

Great Uncle, Average Father, Mediocre Triathlete

• Options

Is this one of those things where the winner gets a renewed sense of self worth-lessness where they need to examine where they went so wrong in life to get here?

Nailed it.
    GentlemanJerseyDave
  • Options
    MamaCheetahMamaCheetah Member, POTM
    edited June 2017
    Congrats to all the wieners here ! Many of the comments were witty, clever, funny, disturbing, and downright disgusting (see above) - but I love them all.
    And - while I didn't "win", I am sitting pretty with "666" DarkMarks !! "So I got that going for me .... which is nice."
    KenElPescadoPeladoMartinAaron WebsteyM_Ware
  • Options
    MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member

Congrats to all the wieners here ! Many of the comments were witty, clever, funny, disturbing, and downright disgusting (see above) - but I love them all.
    And - while I didn't "win", I am sitting pretty with "666" DarkMarks !! So I got that going for me .... which is nice.

Aaron WebsteyMamaCheetahkjrunnin
  • Options
    KHilgendorfKHilgendorf Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM

Is this one of those things where the winner gets a renewed sense of self worth? Or the other kind where they need to examine where they went so wrong in life to get here?

1) I've always thought way too highly of myself.
    2) pretty sure Websty can't do math, I'm nowhere near witty enough for 25 PPP
    3) go fuck yourselves, losers. I'm on top!
    MamaCheetahAaron WebsteyM_WareGentlemanJerseyDavewchevronbalsdorfTad_Mneil5youngCraig_D
  • Options
    MamaCheetahMamaCheetah Member, POTM
    edited June 2017
    Gat Dammit ! Can't I have anything ?! @Martin ;)
    @KenElPescadoPelado - for SHAME if you don't know that movie quote in previous post ....
    MattAaron Webstey
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
    edited June 2017
    668, the neighbour of the beast (Carl Spackler reference notwithstanding)
    MamaCheetahAaron WebsteyMartin
  • Options

1) I've always thought way too highly of myself.
    2) pretty sure Websty can't do math, I'm nowhere near witty enough for 25 PPP
    3) go fuck yourselves, losers. I'm on top!
    Anyone who uses the word Loser holds a special place in my heart @KHilgendorf. It is my choice term of endearment. My boss doesn't get why I keep calling my co-workers losers but it's because I sorta like them.

M_WareAaron WebsteyCraig_D

Great Uncle, Average Father, Mediocre Triathlete

• Options

Gat Dammit ! Can't I have anything ?! @Martin ;)
    @KenElPescadoPelado - for SHAME if you don't know that movie quote in previous post ....

Of course I know it, I hate gophers too. I just didn't want to run it for you the way @Martin did. Then @Matt took away your 669.
    MamaCheetahM_WareAaron Webstey
  • Options
    Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
    edited June 2017

T'he "other kind" (based on experience)
    Aaron Webstey
    visit Michigan July 19th to 24th 2023 - The Sworry Trials Impossibleman and Ode to Laz
    https://www.facebook.com/sworrytrials/
    https://www.facebook.com/OdetoLaz/
  • Options
    Coming tonight!
    #KOAT
  • Options

Coming tonight!

I'm sure it will happen before tonight. I mean how late are you really in the office? #workjerk
    wchevronmbrekk44MattAaron Webstey
  • Options
    GasBombGasBomb Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
    Man, Its like I just quit posting or something.
    rigpigM_Ware

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options
    M_WareM_Ware Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Woohoo! @GasBomb is back!
    Aaron WebsteyGasBomb
    Keeper of the Cowbell
    Queen of All Donut Awards
    Groovy Auntie to Roosters everywhere
  • Options
    M_Ware said:

Ha ha. Not 100%. Still have about 2 more weeks of 16 hour days and then back to normal. Oh, and I will make sure and spend lots of time on the roost next month talking about my Ironman. (Santa Rosa) Smooches!
    M_WareAaron WebsteyCraig_DMamaCheetah

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options
    ItsShugItsShug Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    GasBomb said:

M_Ware said:

Ha ha. Not 100%. Still have about 2 more weeks of 16 hour days and then back to normal. Oh, and I will make sure and spend lots of time on the roost next month talking about my Ironman. (Santa Rosa) Smooches!
    Can't wait to hear all about that 100 you're running. How's training going for that btw
    GasBomb
    Demotivational Speaker
    Master of the Absurd - King of all Polls
    Kansas Native
    Tweets Me  Follow ItsShug
  • Options
    StruangStruang Member, POTM

Coming tonight!

Must have been a long night! Or he's broken something as I haven't seen it
    KenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    I didn't mean the potm
    kjrunninCraig_DItsShug
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Just kidding, I passed out as soon as the kids were in bed. Gonna do the same tonight I expect. It's still only the 7th, I obviously haven't lowered your expectations enough yet!
    kjrunninKenElPescadoPeladoGasBomb
    #KOAT
  • Options
    ItsShug said:

GasBomb said:

M_Ware said:

Can't wait to hear all about that 100 you're running. How's training going for that btw

After lots of research, I have discovered that ultra running is all about being "natural". So, my training consists of growing all my body hair back and going to farmers markets. I am gonna be so ready for the Hennepin 100!!!

ItsShugM_WareCraig_DTad_Mbalsdorfmbrekk44KenElPescadoPeladoAaron WebsteykjrunninAlexSMattrigpig

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch