frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Coming To America (Boston on Sunday)

Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
edited November 2017 in Main
Will be in New Hampshire Sun afternoon-Fri morning, at UNH for a course. Does anyone under 55 even live in that state? Any of you even remotely close to Durham? (Yes there's a Durham NH, I'm sure this time)
#KOAT
ellsworth53tGasBombBrew_Tri

Comments

• Options
    M_WareM_Ware Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    @AaronWebstey I'm not from NH and I'm not quite 55, but...

ellsworth53tAaron WebsteyMartinJennifer PostkjrunninBrent_RGasBombBrew_TriHSeeley14
    Keeper of the Cowbell
    Queen of All Donut Awards
    Groovy Auntie to Roosters everywhere
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    A true Rooster would have found a comparable class offered at the same time in KS....where the stars of marine acoustics should gather.
    HSeeley14
    Keeper of the Cowbell
  • Options
    simonsen77simonsen77 Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Believe the team race is near the other Durham.
    Aaron Websteyidking90M_WareGasBombMamaCheetah
    First #BAAW Badge Recipient
  • Options
    @simonsen77 funny you should mention that, got a story to share @AaronWebstey?
    Aaron WebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoGasBomb
    Keeper of the Cowbell
  • Options
    MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member

Will be in New Hampshire Sun afternoon-Fri morning, at UNH for a course. Does anyone under 55 even live in that state? Any of you even remotely close to Durham? (Yes there's a Durham NH, I'm sure this time)

From UNH, you are a short 4h40min drive to the home town of @Matt and @Martin. We'll have poutine, craft beer, and lovely Montreal ladies waiting. What time should we expect you?
    Aaron WebsteyGasBombMatt
  • Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Montreal is short hop air points from here. Which obviously means you 2 should come visit Dartmouth ASAP.
    Martin
    #KOAT
  • Options
    idking90idking90 Member, Pro Triathlete
    I was really, really hoping from the thread title that this was actually about Webstey actually being a prince but moving to Queens to live like a peasant New Yorker while working at a knockoff McDonald's
    M_WareAaron WebsteyCraig_DGasBombMattKenElPescadoPeladosimonsen77Tad_MRobert RankinKuch
  • Options
    eremillongeremillong Member, POTM
    Art and I live in Durham! We are both under 55 and have a bar in the basement. It is currently also full of bikes. We like to grill things and drink beers and other adult beverages. We would be happy to hang out if you would like. Feel free to message me and I can give you our address and stuff
    MartinM_WareKenElPescadoPeladoscotty
  • Options
    F me, I forgot about this @eremillong ! I'll be in touch.
    MamaCheetah
    #KOAT
  • Options
    PS I don't' actually care how old anyone is #sworry
    M_WareBrew_TriMamaCheetah
    #KOAT
  • Options
    I only care about one thing. Is this going to affect when the POTM is calculated?!
    Aaron WebsteyMattGasBombMamaCheetah

Zach Boring, Overly Average Looking Man

• Options

I only care about one thing. Is this going to affect when the POTM is calculated?!

Of course not, I'll have a whole week after I return to meet your continually-lowered expectations.
    KenElPescadoPeladosimonsen77Craig_D
    #KOAT
  • Options
    wchevronwchevron Member, POTM
    Don't worry, @Matt will win again with 1400 posts for the month
    Aaron WebsteyMartinMamaCheetah
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
    I'm more of a stage hunter instead of the GC winner. Something about my W/Kg...
    M_WarekjrunninGasBombAaron WebsteyTad_M
  • Options
    Mark_after_DarkMark_after_Dark Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers, POTM
    I think Sarah True is over there right now
    Aaron Webstey
  • Options
    Drinks, dinner, and a lot of laughs with @Richard_Fitzinya and @eremillong . Absolutely can't thank you guys enough. Hope to see you again this week.

M_WarekjrunninKenElPescadoPeladoStruangscottyCraig_DTad_MGentlemanJerseyDaveMamaCheetahJennifer PostGasBombKuchRobert RankinBrew_Tri
    #KOAT
  • Options
    It was great meeting you too, @AaronWebstey, looking forward to seeing more of you this week!
    Tad_M
  • Options
    WOW, and interesting @eremillong. Define seeing more of him. Considering @AaronWebstey told us "you could put anything in this hole" and "he does not like pants" simply seeing more of him might need defining.
    Aaron WebsteyCraig_DBrent_RGasBombKuchRobert Rankin
  • Options
    GasBomb
    Keeper of the Cowbell
  • Options

WOW, and interesting @eremillong. Define seeing more of him. Considering @AaronWebstey told us "you could put anything in this hole" and "he does not like pants" simply seeing more of him might need defining.

I think you know what I mean.
    Aaron WebsteyTad_MCraig_DGasBomb
  • Options
    Craig_DCraig_D Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    I'd be concerned if he shows up with a chunk of cardboard under his arm that has "Quiet please. I'm working here!" For either the bathroom or guest room door.
    Aaron WebsteywchevronBrent_Rsimonsen77Tad_MkjrunninGasBombKenElPescadoPelado
    Canadian Division
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member

Of course not, I'll have a whole week after I return to meet your continually-lowered expectations.
    Tick tock
    KenElPescadoPeladoCraig_D
  • Options
    Coming back to America - this time Boston! Landing 815am Sunday morning. Not 100% sure of the schedule, but will likely have some time to kill. Would like to get out for a run and other than that I don't really have anything in mind. HMU if you'll be in the area and are actually bored enough to want to hang out with a fat, bearded Canadian.
    M_WareKenElPescadoPeladoMamaCheetah
    #KOAT
  • Options
    MamaCheetahMamaCheetah Member, POTM
    Drive out to Chicago. It's practically a suburb of Boston in comparison to the size of Canada ... see you soon !
    Aaron WebsteyStruangkjrunninGasBombKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    kjrunninkjrunnin Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter

Coming back to America - this time Boston! ... HMU if you'll be in the area and are actually bored enough to want to hang out with a fat, bearded Canadian.

Same. But Seattle.

ellsworth53t

• Options
    @kjrunnin you must have changed a LOT since I saw you in Aruba
    M_Warekjrunninellsworth53tCraig_DwchevronMartinKenElPescadoPelado
    #KOAT
  • Options
    kjrunninkjrunnin Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    edited November 2017
    You obviously didn’t listen to my podcast... I believe I was called “the queen of personal reinvention” ;-)

And I think I forgot my tweezers so just give me a few days.
    M_WareAaron Websteyellsworth53tKenElPescadoPelado

• Options
    ItsShugItsShug Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    Demotivational Speaker
    Master of the Absurd - King of all Polls
    Kansas Native
    Tweets Me  Follow ItsShug
  • Options
    wchevronwchevron Member, POTM
    I'm not far from Boston but unfortunately were away for the holiday weekend.

Plus last time I hung out with a fat Canadian, it didn't go so well

Craig_DAaron WebsteyMamaCheetahkjrunninTad_MGasBombRobert RankinMattKenElPescadoPelado

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch