frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

"What's up with that?!" -Dark Mark

Zach BoringZach Boring Member
edited May 2017 in Main
Ever notice how some peopke like dogs and others like cats? What's up with that?!

In reality. Please use this thread to make jokes about observations you make in life.

Zach Boring, Overly Average Looking Man

KenElPescadoPeladoGasBomb

Comments

• Options
    Aaron WebsteyAaron Webstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Me: "wanna hear my latest joke"
    Me: *tells joke*
    Wife: "there are lots of jokes out there already, why are you trying to make your own?"
    simonsen77kjrunninKenElPescadoPeladoRobert RankinDawnCGasBombMamaCheetahTad_MIanL
    #KOAT
  • Options
    Me: *Makes funny joke*
    Wife: *crickets* "that wasn't funny."
    Me: *Eats more pizza* :(
    Aaron WebsteykjrunninKenElPescadoPeladoMartinGasBombMamaCheetahTad_M

• Options
    M_WareM_Ware Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Dammit! I should have saved a prick joke. Good news is that the periodic table of allergy test results has faded.
    KenElPescadoPeladoMamaCheetahTad_M
    Keeper of the Cowbell
    Queen of All Donut Awards
    Groovy Auntie to Roosters everywhere
  • Options
    MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Tonight I had to explain to my nine year old that when you call someone a dickhead, it means you are suggesting they have a penis for a head. She regretted asking the question as much as I regretted directing the comment at a fellow driver.
    M_Wareneil5youngKenElPescadoPeladoSeanHRobert RankinMattDawnCAaron WebsteyGasBombsimonsen77MamaCheetahfyrehaarCraig_D
  • Options
    KHilgendorfKHilgendorf Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    My 3 year old asks me every time I get annoyed by something, "daddy, is that fucking shit?"

I'm getting tired of correcring him on when to appropriately use the phrase.
    kjrunninKenElPescadoPeladoSeanHRobert RankinM_WareMartinmaggieruMattAaron WebsteyGasBombsimonsen77MamaCheetahfyrehaarTad_MCraig_D
  • Options
    what's with cab drivers and b.o.?
    M_WareAaron WebsteyMartinMamaCheetahTad_MCraig_D
    my shift key has been broken since 1994.
  • Options
    MamaCheetahMamaCheetah Member, POTM
    Q: What's the difference between a porcupine and a BMW ?
    A: With a porcupine, the pricks* are on the outside !
    No offense to all you BMW prick drivers.
    simonsen77GentlemanJerseyDaveGasBombKenElPescadoPeladoTad_MCraig_D
  • Options
    You ever notice how lifting weights is just repeatedly raising oddly shaped rocks?
    GasBombItsShug

• Options
    Mark_after_DarkMark_after_Dark Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers, POTM
    You ever notice how you make your own catch phrase that you are going to use when you finally do stand up and you tell a friend about it and then they make a post on a triathlon forum using your own catch phrase whats up with that
    Mark_after_Dark
  • Options
    Zach BoringZach Boring Member
    edited May 2017
    You ever notice how that original person will never actually do stand up?? What's up with that?!
    Aaron WebsteyMark_after_DarkGasBombM_WarekjrunninTad_MCraig_D

• Options
    Mark_after_DarkMark_after_Dark Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers, POTM
    you ever notice how sexy zach borings wife is
    Martinrigpig
  • Options
    you ever notice how zach boring is in san diego for 3 weeks and zach borings sexy wife is alone in texas
    MartinCraig_D
  • Options
    You ever notice how she doesn't like good looking men? What's up with that?
    MartinAaron Websteysimonsen77KHilgendorfkjrunninRobert RankinTad_MCraig_D

• Options
    you ever notice how oklahoma is a short drive to texas and san diego is a long ways away from texas
    Martinkjrunnin
  • Options
    You ever notice how Mark has never made the trip just to see me and/or Alex even though it is such a short distance?
    Aaron Websteysimonsen77

• Options
    GasBombGasBomb Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
    This is sad.
    MartinDawnCKuchEvankjrunninRobert Rankinrigpig

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options
    I'm with Mark. Ripping off the dude who was in Good Burger is plain and simple fucked up man.

GasBombMattAaron WebsteyMamaCheetahIanLCraig_D

Great Uncle, Average Father, Mediocre Triathlete

• Options
    GasBomb said:

This is sad.

What part? The Mark not driving to see me part? Or the part where I call myself ugly?

• Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
  • Options
    @Zach Boring I just think the passive aggressive attacks from Mark and the self deprecation from you is all SAD. You two love each other. Now kiss and make up.

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options
    Mark's behaviour on this thread is not new. He has offered many times to watch my wife while I am away. He is a very generous friend.
    MartinKenElPescadoPeladoGentlemanJerseyDaveAaron WebsteyGasBombCraig_D

• Options
    simonsen77simonsen77 Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Matt said:

Sad is that double-breasted vest.

Well, there's not much of a market for triple breasted vests...
    MattGasBombKenElPescadoPeladoCraig_D
    First #BAAW Badge Recipient
  • Options
    You ever notice how some people are named "Clay?" That's just dirt, buddy!!
    simonsen77kjrunnin
  • Options
    What's your wife's name? Soil?
    rigpig
  • Options
    Good Stuff.
    Mark_after_DarkGasBombRobert RankinAaron Webstey
  • Options
    Solid 2/10
    GentlemanJerseyDave

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options
    GasBomb said:

Solid 2/10

Thanks, "Clay", or should I say "Fine-grained natural rock or soil material that combines one or more clay minerals with traces of metal oxides and organic matter, found in geologic clay deposits containing variable amounts of water trapped in the mineral structure!'
    Aaron WebsteyGasBomb
  • Options

Mark's behaviour on this thread is not new. He has offered many times to watch my wife while I am away. He is a very generous friend.

how can i make a "mark is a milf guy" without making it pedo-creepy?
    my shift key has been broken since 1994.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch