frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Robinson v. Lange - Heart of the Rockies 2017

Brent_RBrent_R Member
edited February 2017 in Main
After much ribbing between ourselves, @James Lange and I have decided to put to rest our petty ribbing by the only way true TRS members should - racing. James and I have put a bet on the Heart of the Rockies Triathlon for 2017. The stakes? The loser has to post a YouTube video here extolling the virtues of the winner.

In an effort to at least give poor Mr. Lange a half a chance to win this contest, I have graciously offered him a handicap based on our prior race results. If he comes in within 10 minutes of my finish time, he will be the "winner" of this bet.

I'm sure Mr. Lange will be by shortly to post his version of this challenge. In the meantime, use this thread to mock us, place side bets, promise to come cheer us on etc. We will probably each be posting here over time with training updates, mockery and other assorted news. Happy racing y'all!

And James, may the best man win!
  1. Who will win the Robinson v. Lange 2017 Challenge?27 votes
    1. Robinson
      51.85%
    2. Lange
      48.15%
M_WarekjrunninAaron WebsteyDawnCellsworth53twchevronMattCraig_DJames LangeRobert RankinTad_M

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch