frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

2017 Race results and pics

Figured it's time to start off the thread for 2017

I ran the Donna 110 ultra marathon in Jacksonville Beach this weekend. 2 day race with 83.8 miles on Saturday followed by 26.2 Sunday morning. I finished day 1 in 14:48, over 2 hours behind the leader but over 2 hours ahead of 3rd. I wish it would have been 110 straight. My entire body locked up Saturday night and my marathon Sunday was just a battle of will. Most painful thing I can remember doing, 6:07 of pure torture. Thought about quitting numerous times, but didn't want to waste the 84 miles I had already logged. Final time was roughly 20:55 which is about an 11:25 min/mi. The guy that won is a machine, and possibly the nicest guy I've ever met. He did the first day in 12:13 (8:44 min/mi which was a bad day for him) then followed it up with a freakin 3:01 marathon.

Me and my little guy at the finish

Fattest BQ on record--- *allegedly
2016 (and last) Rev3 Cedar Point champ- don't google the time though
M_Waresimonsen77MartinAdam WAaron Websteybalsdorfespej09RashjakesaundersMattEvanTad_MKenElPescadoPeladoDawnCkjrunninMark_after_Darkellsworth53tmbrekk44neil5youngFastCat1107A_drizzleGasBombrangamelCraig_DMamaCheetahMattpattCincity33432idking90rigpigDHansenTriGentlemanJerseyDavePreachSwansonsronkSdogOverBiker_SamBrendo78

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch