frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Welcome (back) to The Triathlon Roost

AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
As announced on TRS Radio Episode 93, the forum will be undergoing some small cosmetic changes, with a new name and URL. Fresh new look, same great taste!

As such, you will see things gradually begin to change, so as to create as little disruption in service as possible. At some point soon, there will be a small amount of downtime while I move to the new URL (the old URL will still redirect to the new site, so nobody gets lost in the shuffle).

TRS Racing/Baucco Squad will always have a home here, as long as they want. The name is rooster-related on purpose, and the colours will remain as a show of unofficial affiliation with TRS Triathlon/Radio. I'll be attempting to start a discussion about each episode of TRS Radio (hopefully some of you will help with that), and this will still be the #1 spot for fans and supporters of TRS Triathlon to have a "great hang", as @TRS_tri likes to say. :)

Basically, not much will change for most of you. I hope you will all stick around and keep creating and growing this community. I think we have something unique here, something that would be different from the other forums even if we grew to a similar size. You people make it worth continuing, even if I never make a dime.

Onward and upward. And don't ever forget where we came from - @TRS_tri is still this forum's spirit animal.

-Webstey
M_WareKenElPescadoPeladoRashmbrekk44wspeytonSchmitzHappensGasBombAdam WTad_MMattCraig_DShepherdlakercrMartinPreachSwansonHensatcA_drizzleyournotuniqueRobert RankinFastCat1107James LangejimmymstevensonHSeeley14Chris10doyoueventribro

Comments

• Options
    GasBombGasBomb Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter

KenElPescadoPeladoTad_MMattpattM_WareMattAaronWebsteyMatt_FroeseCraig_DRyan HeislerkjrunninDerekLMartinPreachSwansonwchevronHensatcsimonsen77CapenyournotuniqueRobert Rankintoebutt769EvanJames LangeHSeeley14

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
    I'm still missing my "5-badges-in-1-day" badge. Get on it.

#BAAW
    GasBombM_WareTad_Mregular_markAaronWebsteyCraig_DMartinwchevronCapenyournotuniqueEvan
  • Options
    Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    edited October 2016
    Matt said:

#BAAW

Badge Whore! B) Meant only with affection, admiration, and utmost respect of course @Matt
    M_WareKenElPescadoPeladokjrunninMattMartinyournotunique

#Sworry 2019 - See you there!
  • Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Matt said:

#BAAW

At long last, done.
    Matt
  • Options
    Zach BoringZach Boring Member
    edited October 2016
    This forum may lose a little something when Ben can't come on and threaten to shut it down. You know, like the good ol' days.
    Tad_MM_WareKenElPescadoPeladoAaronWebsteyGasBombMattMartinCraig_Dwchevronellsworth53tbalsdorfsimonsen77CapenyournotuniqueRobert RankinRyan HeislerHSeeley14Chris10
    Zach Boring, Overly Average Looking Man
  • Options

Matt said:

#BAAW

At long last, done.
    Sincere congratulations @Matt (secretly insanely jealous). By the way Matt, have you ever met GasBomb in person?

• Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
    Nope, although I almost met @Martin once.
  • Options
    James LangeJames Lange Member, Rooster Endurance Member

This forum may lose a little something when Ben can't come on and threaten to shut it down. You know, like the good ol' days.

I'm sure he'll still threaten to take his logo off it and go on long "you wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for me" rants.
    AaronWebsteyGasBombsimonsen77yournotuniqueRobert RankinEvanHSeeley14

• Options

You all know me well enough to know that if Ben asked nicely, I'd probably shut it down. So don't worry, he can still do that.
    GasBombwchevronRyan HeislerEvanHSeeley14
  • Options

I'm sure he'll still threaten to take his logo off it and go on long "you wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for me" rants.
    We should be so lucky!
    GasBomb
  • Options

Basically this, I'll miss it too:

AaronWebsteyM_WareMattwchevron

• Options
    MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    Will the spell check default to colour, flavour, and "aboot" from now on?
    AaronWebsteyM_WarekjrunninKenElPescadoPeladoMattCraig_DGasBombHensatcTad_MHSeeley14
  • Options
    PreachSwansonPreachSwanson Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    @AaronWebstey if you listen to Ben telling you to shut this down I will take the time you spend doing whatever it is you need to do, to turn your twins into the "red rum" twins...
    AaronWebsteyM_WareKenElPescadoPeladoGasBombMartinTad_MHSeeley14
    TRS Racing
    I'm an angel with an incredible capacity for beer
  • Options
    I love this place.
    GasBombPreachSwansonTad_MMattmaggieru
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to the script you will install to auto-convert all units to metric.
    KenElPescadoPeladoM_WareMattGasBombTad_MRyan Heisler

• Options
    M_WareM_Ware Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Waiting for the jingle. Arms crossed, toe tapping, impatient.
    AaronWebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoGasBomblakercr
    Queen of All Pins and A+ Enabler
    Send your Pinterest suggestions to me at:
    QOAP@triroost.com
    http://www.pinterest.com/triroost/
    Queen of All Donut Awards
    Groovy Auntie to Roosters everywhere
  • Options
    Craig_DCraig_D Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    M Ware said:

Waiting for the jingle. Arms crossed, toe tapping, impatient.

Here you go

M_WareAaronWebsteyGasBomblakercrTad_M
    Canadian Division
  • Options
    Matt said:

@Webstey, where is my "I've met GasBomb" badge?

(take that @Matt !)
    M_WareGasBombAaronWebsteyMattMartinEvanyournotunique

• Options

Matt said:

@Webstey, where is my "I've met GasBomb" badge?

(take that @Matt !)
    Here ya go big guy.

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options

M_WareTad_M

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options
    I feel like I'm an even more exclusive club on this team. Where's my badge for "I've met @AaronWebstey".

Wait, does the period go inside or out since it's a title. I better go check twitter
    M_WareItsShugAaronWebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoGasBombCraig_D
  • Options
    I see either a King of All Punctuation title being bestowed, or at least a "Punctuation Ninja" badge in your future @Zach Boring
    M_WareMattAaronWebsteyMartin

• Options
    edited October 2016
    @Tad_Machrowicz I definitely will never earn the "spelling ninja" badge as evidenced by my inability to proofread things before I post
    AaronWebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoTad_MGasBombCraig_D
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    GasBomb said:

I heard this is where corn hole was invented. And also that game where you throw bean bags in a hole.

#sworry Ben, this is a blatant rip off. Consider it rent for your bikes.

AaronWebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoTad_MHensatcGasBombCraig_D
  • Options
    Do we have a BAAW badge?
    ellsworth53tMatt

unofficial non-general counsel for TRS Racing and other TRS-related entities
  • Options
    Evan said:

Do we have a BAAW badge?

Requires a 9.75 or above. @Matt , please correct me here if I'm misinformed, and @AaronWebstey has incentivized you to ensure these badges are very exclusive!!!! (is incentivized a word? Zach?)
    M_WareMattCraig_DEvan

• Options
    How bout a lurker badge as long as we're asking! Shit ... Did I just disqualify by posting to ask?
    M_WareAaronWebsteykjrunninCraig_DJames Langeyournotuniquejimmymstevenson
  • Options
    Hensatc said:

How bout a lurker badge as long as we're asking! Shit ... Did I just disqualify by posting to ask?

Yes. Sworry

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options
    GasBomb said:

Yes. Sworry

::sad trombone::
    KenElPescadoPeladoTad_MGasBombJames Lange
  • Options
    Hensatc said:

GasBomb said:

Yes. Sworry

::sad trombone::
    I just pissed my TRS tri shorts! I made the audible trombone sound, and this little thread exchange achieved favourite of the week for me. No idea why it struck me so funny, but thanks to Gas and Hensatc
    HensatcKenElPescadoPeladoM_WarekjrunninGasBombDawnC

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch